Upcoming Genesis II Church Seminar in Houston, Texas - 24th of July 2015
Ramada 15350 John F. Kennedy Blvd
24th of July - 6:00 pm
26th of July - 5:00 pm
$412.00 ONLY 35 SPACES AVAILABLE !! SO RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW!
Bishop Shane Hawkins
$412 Donation includes the following:
• All necessary items and materials to complete the course, and which you can take home with you.
• A USB stick, or Dropbox File, with all the relevant data for you to look at and refer to for further study at home.
• Genesis II Church membership for one year, a Reverend Certificate (Minister of Health) and a photo I.D. Card for those who complete the course.
• Snacks and Lunches.
Teas, juice and snacks will be provided, So will provide the lunch for Sat and Sun. You will have to buy your own breakfast and supper at one of the many and varied restaurants a few minutes walk from the venue. There is also a cafe inside the Ramada and a Hot Bisquet in the parking lot.
Costs do not include:
Accommodations are unfortunately not included, however, we have made arrangements for you to get a room and the RAMADA for only $64.99 a night, This is a special room rate for the event.
Bishop Shane Hawkins
Genesis II Church Sacraments: The Fundamentals of MMS: the discovery and evolution of the usage of the world's most important broad spectrum non-toxic anti-microbial agent including these topics:
• Chemistry of Chlorine Dioxide solution
• Sourcing of MMS chemicals
• Home manufacture
• Basic first aid and diagnosis
• Running an MMS help desk—or not
• Legal and FDA considerations•
• Problems with foreign health departments and permissions
• How MMS attacks different pathogens in the body
• The evolution of MMS protocols
• Successful stories with different diseases
• Practical applications of MMS for water purification
• Health ministers training
• New protocols
• Question and answers
Contact: Bishop Shane Hawkins
Note: Ramada does provide shuttle service (FREE rides) to and from Houston Intercontinental Airport.
Instructions for booking hotel will be sent once confermation of your attendance has been made.