G2Voice Broadcast #163 - How Glyphosate can be broken down in the body with Chlorine Dioxide 10-22-18
G2Voice Broadcast #163 - How Glyphosate can
be broken down in the body with Chlorine Dioxide
Sunday, October 27th , 2019
10 AM CST
http://g2churchnews.org/ is a new site!
Go there for ALL G2Church newsletters!
Last week’s G2Voice Broadcast
Upcoming G2Church Seminars for 2020
Santa Marta, Colombia!
Feb. 15th-16th - English
Feb.22nd-23rd – Spanish
- Jim Humble, thank you for your testimony about MMS/Chlorine Dioxide that uses sodium chlorite and hydrochloric acid! Something so simple that is so beneficial to eliminating diseases! You deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for your humanitarian work!👍 Edwin Bickel
- I have never experienced any health problems because of using these CLO2 products and quite the opposite, they have cured me of many, many health concerns. Thanks again Jim!
- We all use MMS daily. Pets too. It works. Thank You Jim Humble! Man deserves full recognition. Big Globalist Thugs don't want it known becuz they can't patent it & charge us a gazllion shekels per drop.
- I recommend the treatment to anyone who has any symptoms of arterial plaque or heart problems. —K.B.Heroine
- Free Thank you for giving our world MMS. I have personally helped quite a few people to get off a full-blown heroin addiction in three to four days only with 3/4 drop of MMS1 an hour. This is every hour when they are awake. I have also included MMS1 baths, using 25 drops of MMS1 per bath. I have personally assisted a hand full of people with 100% unbelievable results. —R. England
- Lyme My husband contracted Lyme from a tick in southeastern Idaho spring 2015. In the first three months, his vital signs were fluctuating and he had horrible, painful, papular skin rashes which would break and bleed. We went from MD to MD. You know the story: They told us to go to a dermatologist. Lyme travels in “packs” with other “friends,” such as bartonella, mycoplasma, erlichiosis, etc. etc. and invites in new friends and even parasites. When my husband developed staph and was oozing ounces of yellow serum from his head, I forced him back to an MD, and the MD told us to change our laundry soap. Eight months post bite, when the last infectious disease specialist told him over his encrusted, split, bleeding legs that he was fat, lazy, and probably just wanted to collect a disability check, he left her office, slumped in his truck, and said a prayer. Within an hour he had found a naturopath who agreed to see him THAT NIGHT. She sent him home with herbal tinctures. The herxheimer for BOTH of us was bad. (I was infected via sexual contact with my husband after about two months of him becoming seriously ill—I didn’t know Lyme can be easily sexually spread and spread to fetuses in womb)...beginning those tinctures cemented my belief that herbs could work. That allowed me to open my mind to other things we found combing the internet. This is how we found Jim Humble. As we had actually visited India and became ill only two weeks before my husband was bitten by a tick, I wondered if he had something like Dengue Fever from India. We were both seriously ill in India and after returning home, for six weeks, but then my husband was bitten and continued being very ill. The MMS is what first stopped the serious rashes. We both took it internally for about three months. It worked so well, that I think we stopped it only due to the taste. I have since read others take it in juice. My husband would ask me to bathe his rash-ridden body in a glass of MMS wherein I’d used about 25-30 drops of MMS and then filled the oz glass with water. I also often added 1 T. DMSO to allow the MMS to penetrate through his skin layers to kill the nasty bartonella, which loves to reside in the skin layers. Anyone you see with permanent little “knobs” all over their face most likely has bartonella. Bartonella suppresses Lyme and then become the major offender. It can ultimately ruin the heart valves. My husband could feel the MMS working immediately on his skin. It was the only thing which stopped the painful, to-the-bone itching he suffered day after day (until we tried MMS on his skin). THANK YOU, Jim Humble, for being a humble warrior. May God bless you. We must tell everyone about MMS and stop the FDA rules from allowing our loved ones to suffer and die. My husband almost died at the hands of MDs who actually REFUSED treatment. I quoted to the doctor in front of my husband whose vital signs were fluctuating: “The Merck Medical Manual states that if patient has recently returned from a tropical or third-world country, and has fever, rashes, breathing issues, bloodshot eyes, etc., do not wait to detect exact pathogen, but begin treatment immediately with broad-spectrum antibiotic and anti-parasitic.” This doctor REFUSED. He was dead-set on finding the EXACT pathogen, whilst my sweet, poor husband was delirious and almost stopped breathing some nights. It sometimes seems the MDs would rather see us all dead. Hello? I am speechless after all of this. Only herbs, MMS, and regular supplements like calcium/magnesium and Co-Q-10 helped. The MDs took lots of money and some even refused to test him for Lyme. I am so done with them. My husband thinks he is recovered now, nine months later. MMS works. Thank you, Jim Humble!!!!!! God bless you!!!!!!! Spread the word, everyone! —D. USA
- Cancer Gone Thank you Jim! My family still makes and takes your MMS. We will not change. So far 3 of my family members went to the doctors and their machines said the cancers are completely gone. What a blessing you have given. Cancer behind my mom’s eyes — Gone. Lymphnode cancer under the armpits of my mom — Gone. Lung cancer of my ex-wife — Gone. My cousin’s father-in-law was bed ridden and doctor gave him a month to live. He took MMS and now is hiking trails and up small mountains. We administered it according to Jim’s protocols. We used the doctors in that we went through the process of the doctors all along waiting for the scans to tell us what we knew, but needed clinical proof that it was gone. Doctor’s don’t understand what happened. We just say, “We changed their diet.” —D.M.
- Strep Throat Infection I recently have had a serious problem with a strep throat infection which did spread to my kidneys causing severe pain and discomfort constant coughing and choking. I decided to follow the 1000 protocol with MMS. After only three days all symptoms have gone and I am feeling so much better. Thank you. —M., UK
- Suffering from Coronary Artery Disease Since 1996 I just had to tell the World...I was suffering from coronary artery disease since 1996 after having 2 heart attacks - 6 months apart. Doctors were offering a partial bypass surgery but I wasn’t satisfied with opening my chest just to partially and temporary fix my heart, so I was looking into all sorts of unconventional procedures and treatments. I had Chelation Therapy; Chelation Therapy with Plaquex (that actually made things a lot better); Oral Chelation from several places; ongoing vitamins and minerals, CQ10, lots of garlic, Straus Drops etc. Nothing actually did more than make me feel a touch better and I still had to take my medication and my Nitro Patch daily. Just recently I came across your MMS solution. I was fixing a computer for some old guy and he mentioned MMS. We got talking and he gave me a bottle of MMS and a bottle of Citrus and I promised I would give it a try. And I am so happy that I did. I have to say, I may be a little premature in saying certain things but the way I feel I just couldn’t keep it locked inside anymore. I was scared, to be honest, so I started very carefully with just a drop every hour but not more than 8 times a day. Then I started to take 2 drops every 2 hours again up to 8 drops. I was about to start taking more (after 2 weeks) when a started to feel exceptionally better. You have to understand, I was living with a daily dose of Angina Pains for years. I would go to bed at night and first had to wait for my heart to calm down enough not to echo inside my ears and to slow down so that I can fall asleep. I could not walk more than a block and a half without having to stop and wait for pain to go away...But now, after just 2 weeks, I started to feel totally different. I was not having any pain. At first, I couldn’t believe it but then I started to test myself. I would walk faster and further - nothing. I would walk up stairs - nothing. I would then run upstairs and NOTHING! No pain. I knew I needed to get into shape because I was losing my breath but there was no pain. There was only a great feeling of happiness for feeling like I use to when I was younger... I know that MMS did this. There is nothing else that could have been making this turnaround in my health. I want to tell everyone. I want to tell people and I wish someone could show me the best way to do that in a way that people would believe me and not think that I am just trying to sell them something. In any way, I thank the person whom computer I fixed and who gave me the Miracle Solution and I thank you Jim for coming up with this brilliant solution and for giving it to the World unselfishly. —N.B.
A review from Dr. Leonard Horowitz
April 15, 2019
“Imagine a World Without Disease. Is it Possible? is an outstanding compilation of enlightening facts that Divine justice calls into question at these urgent ‘End Times.’ Civilization is now threatened with extinction by corporate fascists, government officials, and their minions of so-called science experts in ‘healthcare’ and biological warfare. Their damage demonstrates their criminal psychopathology, demonic possession, and unGodly impositions. These Deep State stewards of profitable depopulation, geopolitical and economic chaos, and human misery have a karmic destiny that is inescapable. Mark S. Grenon puts a nail in their coffin with this life-saving labor of love. I especially recommend his book for people awakening from their hypno-tronic trance states into the real world of physical salvation and spiritual restoration.”
Review by Dr. Leonard Horowitz
See our interview with Dr. Leonard Horwitz
Read the FREE eBook here:
Documental de la Iglesia Génesis II (Subtitulado en 10 idiomas): http://quantumleap.is
Curso en español: https://g2iglesiavideocurso.g2sacraments.org
Testimonios de MMS:
- Videos: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/O5jRqvWWOdnB/
- Escritos: https://iglesiagenesis2.org/testimonios
Libro electrónico parcial gratuito (ENG, ESP)https://g2churchbooks.org/Imagina-Un-Mundo-Sin-MAL-ESTAR-ebook-Parcial-Gratuito-p119513151
Suscripción al boletín de la Iglesia Génesis II: https://iglesiagenesis2.org/
Curso de Video: Haz Clic
Sitio web de G2Voice: https://g2voice.is/
To stay healthy in this toxic world, do the following while you can.
What you can do!
1. Get our G2Church Documentary to the world!
2. Get this book and read it!
Read the Free Partial book:
NOTE: If you think the information can help you then buy the complete book at:
“Imagine, A World Without DIS-EASE Is it Possible?
NOTE: 100% of the proceeds go to the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing
3. Listen to the G2Voice each week!
Audio - www.G2voice.is
NOW we have each week’s VIDEO of G2Voice Broadcast on:
1. Video: www.g2voice.is
3. Video: www.bitchute.com/channel/g2church/
4. Video: mewe.com/group/5c8ce8d58c46b81cf704f80c
4. Get the Online course and study it for you and your family and take the exam and become a Health Minister and open a G2Church Chapter!
Learn how to make the G2Sacraments in your home so no one can hinder you getting the Sacraments!: https://g2churchvideocourse.org/
Here is where we are located now. If anyone needs help, please feel free to contact us!
- Contact e-mails:
- To keep up with the latest news please signup for our FREE weekly G2Church Newsletter at:
2. mmsnews.org for all past newsletters!
NOTE: Help us fight back by sending our Newsletter link to family and friends!
Our weekly G2Voice Broadcast (Facebook Alternatives!
1. G2Voice Broadcast Website: g2voice.is (AUDIO & VIDEO!)
2. brighteon.com/channel/g2church UNCENSORED (VIDEO)
3. https://www.bitchute.com/channel/g2church/ UNCENSORED (VIDEO)
4. mewe.com/group/5c8ce8d58c46b81cf704f80c (VIDEO)
5. G2Voice Telegram Channel: UNCENSORED https://t.me/G2Voice (VIDEO)
G2 Sacramental Protocol Videos:
(Starting Procedure to Protocol 2000)
NOTE: ALWAYS START WITH STARTING PROCEDURE!
MMS Video Testimonies:
Take Your G2Sacraments on the road with you!
Keeping the G2Church Sacraments with you at all times is a must in this TOXIC world. It is getting worse every day especially with the poisons found in medications , processed foods and being sprayed in the air on the heavily populated areas of the world! From purifying the water you drink to dealing with allergic reactions from toxins or just daily detoxing the body, the G2Sacraments can keep you healthy in an unhealthy world! We at the G2Church are working hard to keep the donations for our sacraments as inexpensive as possible while other providers are charging double in many cases! There are three main reasons to obtain your sacraments from us:
1. We ensure that your sacraments are prepared correctly which effects the results! We have tested many of the so-called providers and found the solutions to be weak and NOT as effective!
2. We can help guide you with the Sacramental protocols whereas others may or may not know how to use the protocols and are only providing products that might not even be made correctly!
3. We try to keep the donation for the basic kits at around $20 US.
NOTE: The donations received by the G2Church go into helping others around the world!
Many people ask us about carrying G2Church Sacraments while traveling. Well, now you can have them with you all the time with the NEW G2Church Travel Kit! The bottle sizes are small enough to carry on the plane with you!
How Glyphosate can be broken down
in the body with Chlorine Dioxide
Look for the GREAT news at the end of this newsletter, but first I want to show you what the maker of Glyphosate says about it as well as the FDA, EPA and Wikipedia! Next, we will look at how TOXIC this substance is, and where it is being found on earth! Then, the best part, I will show you how to break it down into three usable molecules to be used safely in the body!
This is what your FDA is doing about it!
Are there any safety concerns about exposure to glyphosate?
The EPA evaluates the safety of pesticides such as glyphosate. According to EPA, glyphosate has a low toxicity for people. Pets may be at risk of digestive or intestinal problems if they touch or eat plants that have just been sprayed. In December 2017, the EPA issued a Draft Risk Assessments for Glyphosate concluding that glyphosate is not likely to be carcinogenic in humans.
One international organization (the International Agency for Research on Cancer) concluded that glyphosate may be a carcinogen, while several others, including the European Food Safety Authority and the Joint Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)/World Health Organization (WHO) Meeting on Pesticide Residues (JMPR), have determined that it is unlikely to be a carcinogen. Source: https://www.fda.gov/food/pesticides/questions-and-answers-glyphosate
Here is what the EPA is doing about it!
EPA Won't Approve Warning Labels for Glyphosate
The International Agency for Research on Cancer says glyphosate is "probably carcinogenic," which has led California to require warning labels on glyphosate products, the Associated Press reported.
However, California hasn't enforced the warning label rule because Roundup maker Monsanto last year obtained a court order blocking the warning labels until the lawsuit is resolved.
The EPA says its research shows the chemical poses no risks to public health and won't approve warning labels for glyphosate products, the AP reported. Source: https://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20190812/epa-wont-approve-warning-labels-for-glyphosate
“In April 2019, EPA released the Glyphosate Proposed Interim Decision for public comment. As part of this action, EPA continues to find that there are no risks to public health when glyphosate is used in accordance with its current label and that glyphosate is not a carcinogen. “ source: https://www.epa.gov/ingredients-used-pesticide-products/glyphosate
Wikipedia’s Glyphosate explanation
Many regulatory and scholarly reviews have evaluated the relative toxicity of glyphosate as an herbicide. The German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment toxicology review in 2013 found that
A meta-analysis published in 2014 identified an increased risk of NHL in workers exposed to glyphosate formulations. In March 2015 the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer classified glyphosate as “probably carcinogenic in humans” (category 2A) based on epidemiological studies, animal studies, and in vitro studies. In November, 2015, the European Food Safety Authority published an updated assessment report on glyphosate, concluding that “the substance is unlikely to be genotoxic (I.e. damaging to DNA) or to pose a carcinogenic threat to humans.” Furthermore, the final report clarified that while other, probably carcinogenic, glyphosate-containing formulations may exist, studies “that look solely at the active substance glyphosate do not show this effect.” In May 2016, the Joint FAO/WHO Meeting on Pesticide Residues concluded that “glyphosate is unlikely to pose a carcinogenic risk to humans from exposure through the diet”, even at doses as high as 2,000 mg/kg body weight orally. In September 2016, a systematic review found no support for a causal relationship between glyphosate exposure and the risk of NHL or of multiple myeloma.
Look at how Monsanto "casually explains away any study showing Glyphosate causes cancer and other health problems by just saying the following.
Glyphosate Fact Sheet (From Monsanto, yellow highlighting mine)
Glyphosate has been independently studied and declared safe by countries including Japan, the United States, Canada, Germany, Argentina, Australia, and the European
Union. Glyphosate has been studied for over 40 years and poses no health risk to workers or the public when used according to label instructions.
Glyphosate is a safe and cost-effective tool that reduces costs to users because it works so well.
What is Glyphosate?
Glyphosate is an herbicide used to kill weeds. It was first developed in the 1970’s and is one of the most widely used herbicides in the world because it is both safe and effective.
Glyphosate is used to control a wide variety of weeds and invasive plants in agriculture and gardening, on land and in water environments. There are over 100 glyphosate products sold by over 40 different companies around the world in over 160 countries.
Glyphosate Fact Sheet
Is Glyphosate Safe?
Yes. Before a product can be registered for sale and use in the United States, it must be approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is the head scientific body in the United States that sets strict scientific policies and guidelines for pesticide products to ensure they can be used safely and effectively.
Over 300 studies and thousands of pages of information on glyphosate were reviewed by scientists at the U.S.EPA before it was approved for use. These include short term and long term studies to determine if it caused cancer. All of these studies support the conclusion that glyphosate is safe when used as labeled and poses no health risk to workers or the public. This includes farm workers spraying glyphosate.
Like all pesticides, the U.S. EPA continues to evaluate the safety of glyphosate. Hundreds of additional trustworthy studies have been performed on glyphosate over the last forty years to determine if it causes cancer, other diseases, or long-term health problems. It does not.
But What About Recent Studies that Claim Glyphosate is Dangerous? Just because something is on the Internet does not make it true. There are many ways to get some thing published without having to undergo scrutiny or review by people knowledgeable in the subject matter. Unfortunately, today this is quite common in science. The checks and balances that were once in place, are commonly not there, especially with the advent of the Internet. But Didn’t the World Health Organization (WHO) Recently Say that Glyphosate Probably Causes Cancer? The WHO oversees many programs and committees. One of their committees known as the International Agency for Research on Cancer recently classified glyphosate as probably causing cancer. This classification does not mean that glyphosate actually causes cancer in humans. The committee used such a narrow scope of information that other reputable scientific bodies do not regard the claim as scientifically reliable or sound. Much has been made that this is a WHO committee; yet another WHO committee, the WHO Food & Agriculture Organization’s Joint Meeting on Pesticide Residues have concluded in three different comprehensive reviews that glyphosate is safe.
How do I Know Which Studies to Believe? Concerned members of the public should rely on studies that have been peer reviewed by reputable scientific bodies who publish their reviews, not by unqualified individuals or groups utilizing limited data that is not peer reviewed. You should ask yourself what is more credible; thousands of independent studies from around the world, or 2 or 3 reports that are not supported by any other credible scientific bodies? Glyphosate has been studied by independent scientific bodies in Japan, the US, the EU, Germany, Canada, Australia, Argentina, and many other countries around the world.
All these studies have utilized comprehensive data sets, and have found glyphosate safe.
One recent glyphosate “study” was published by two authors in a non-credible physics journal, which concluded that glyphosate causes a wide range of health diseases including Parkinson’s, infertility, and cancer. The “study” was in fact not a study because no actual studies were performed.
The authors, who do not appear to have any formal training in biology or medicine, drew conclusions about the health and safety of glyphosate by putting together junk science studies performed by other people who aren’t credible. Such “studies” are very common and often cited by groups that oppose pesticides to generate fear among the public. Source: Glyphosate http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/glyphogen.html
This is from Monsanto!
Summary of Human Risk Assessment and Safety Evaluation on Glyphosate and Roundup® Herbicide Updated November 2014
Key findings of this study include:
- Glyphosate is not a carcinogen. “The chronic toxicity and oncogenic potential of glyphosate ... have been evaluated by a number of regulatory agencies and by international scientific organizations. Each of these groups has concluded that glyphosate is not carcinogenic.” (p. 126)This conclusion is based on long-term studies in which mice and rats were fed extremely high doses of glyphosate every day for two years. The U.S. EPA has placed glyphosate in Category E (“evidence of non-carcinogenicity for humans”), the most favorable carcinogenicity category possible.
- Roundup herbicide, like glyphosate, has very low acute toxicity, which means very high exposure is required to cause an adverse effect. The reviewers evaluated the potential short-term (acute) exposure and risk to herbicide applicators and children living on a farm. These two population groups have the maximal opportunity for exposure because they 1In this Backgrounder, “Roundup” refers to the original Roundup agricultural herbicide (MON 2139), which contained the active ingredient glyphosate (as the isopropylamine salt), water and a surfactant (polyoxyethylene-alkylamine or POEA). 2“Government regulatory agencies in several countries, international organizations, and other scientific institutions and experts have reviewed the available scientific data and independently judged the safety of glyphosate and Roundup. Conclusions from three major health organizations [Health Canada, United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA), and World Health Organization (WHO)] are publicly available (Health and Welfare Canada, 1986, 1992; U.S. EPA, 1993, 1997a, 1998a; WHO 1994a). Those reviews, which have applied internationally accepted methods, principles, and procedures in toxicology, have discovered no grounds to suggest concern for human health.” (pp. 118-119)
- “Under present and expected conditions of use, Roundup herbicide does not pose a health risk to humans.” “Roundup is placed in U.S. EPA’s least toxic category (IV) for acute oral, dermal and inhalation toxicity. Thus, the Roundup formulation is considered to be practically nontoxic by all these routes of exposure. ... POEA is considered to be only slightly toxic and does not represent an acute toxicity hazard.” (p. 129) “Results from several investigations establish that the acute toxicity and irritation potential of Roundup herbicide in humans is low.” (p. 148) With Roundup formulations containing the POEA surfactant, there is potential for eye irritation if the spray is misdirected or if splashing occurs during mixing with water. The surfactant POEA, in its concentrated form, is severely irritating to eyes, but the researchers reported that “POEA is not used in concentrated form but rather is formulated at lower concentrations into an end-use product (Roundup) and later diluted to very low levels, rendering it significantly less irritating ... When diluted to a concentration commonly used for most spraying applications (~1%), Roundup was shown to be only minimally irritating to eyes and essentially non-irritating to skin.” (p. 129) The researchers also addressed a statistic commonly cited by pesticide activist groups, which identify Roundup herbicide as a leading cause of pesticide illness in California. “Careful examination of the California data further indicates that the number of cases reported simply reflects greater use of the product relative to other herbicides and shows that glyphosate has relatively low toxicity among pesticides used in the State ... In 1994, for example, glyphosate exposure was reported in only 25 cases, of which only 13 were considered “definite or probable.” Eleven of the 13 cases involved only minor and reversible eye irritation; the other two cases were a headache and an apparent misdiagnosis of reaction to hydrocarbon solvent, which is not an ingredient in Roundup.” The researchers noted that the California Department of Pesticide Regulation, which compiles pesticide illness figures, noted in its 1994 report that the majority of people reporting Roundup herbicide exposure experienced only irritant effects and that in 13 years of record keeping, there had been no hospitalization linked to Roundup herbicide. (pp. 147-148)
- Glyphosate does not bioaccumulate. "The potential for systemic exposure is limited by the combination of poor absorption and rapid excretion of glyphosate after oral and/or dermal contact.” (p. 124) Asglyphosate is not stored in the body, any exposure from skin contact or inhalation would be quickly eliminated by humans and animals.
- Glyphosate does not adversely affect reproduction or development. “Results from several studies have established that glyphosate is not a reproductive or developmental toxicant.” (p. 128) In developmental toxicity studies, and in multi-generation animal studies in which high doses were fed to laboratory animals, “there were no effects on fertility or reproductive parameters, and glyphosate did not produce birth defects.” (pp. 127-128) The developmental toxicity of the surfactant predominantly used in Roundup formulations worldwide (POEA) and its possible effects on the reproductive system have also been
- Summary of Human Risk Assessment and Safety Evaluation on Glyphosate and Roundup® Herbicide 2014 evaluated in animal studies. “There is no evidence that the surfactant or Roundup herbicide adversely impacts reproductive function.” (p. 131) The authors devoted several paragraphs to their critique of a rabbit study often cited by pesticide critics to imply sperm count reduction. (Yousef et al., 1995) “There were a number of serious deficiencies in the design, conduct and reporting of this study which make the results uninterpretable. ... the data from this study cannot be used to support any meaningful conclusions.” (p. 127-128)
- Children are not at greater risk. “The U.S. EPA has recently evaluated tolerance petitions under the Food Quality Protection Act of 1996 (FQPA) (Public Law 104-170) which includes special provisions to protect infants and children. The U.S. EPA concluded that there is “reasonable certainty” that no harm will occur from aggregate exposure to glyphosate (U.S. EPA 1997a, 1998a).” (p. 128) EPA also concluded that the currently applied safety factor of 100 is adequate to protect children. “There was no suggestion of increased severity of effect in infants or children or of increased potency or unusual toxic properties of glyphosate in infants and children.” (p.156)
- There is no evidence of endocrine disruption. “The endocrine-modulating potential of glyphosate has been evaluated in a variety of studies including invitro assays and standard in vivo toxicology studies. The in vivo studies comprehensively assess endocrine functions that are required for reproduction, development, and chronic health. Glyphosate produced no effects in in vitro assays, and there was no indication of changes in endocrine function in any of the in vivo studies. Results from standard studies with AMPA, Roundup herbicide, and the POEA surfactant also failed to show any effects indicative of endocrine modulation. Therefore, it is concluded that the use of Roundup herbicide has no potential to produce adverse effects on endocrine systems in humans nor in other mammals.” (p.143)
- There is no synergistic adverse effect. Herbicides sometimes are applied in combination with other herbicides, raising the question of whether the combination creates a synergistic effect (more than an additive response). “The toxicity of glyphosate has been evaluated in combination with several surfactants and/or other herbicides ... it is concluded that the simultaneous exposure of glyphosate and other materials does not produce a synergistic response.” (p. 145)References in italics throughout this document refer to statements or concepts expressed by the authors of “Safety evaluation and risk assessment of the herbicide Roundup® and its active ingredient, glyphosate, for humans.”
National Pesticide Information Center
NOTE: Look at this “DISCLAIMER and you tell me if they are independent or not!
NPIC provides objective, science-based information about pesticides and pesticide-related topics to enable people to make informed decisions. NPIC is a cooperative agreement between Oregon State University and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (cooperative agreement #X8-83560101). The information in this publication does not in any way replace or supersede the restrictions, precautions, directions, or other information on the pesticide label or any other regulatory requirements, nor does it necessarily reflect the position of the U.S. EPA. Source: http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/glyphogen.html
Note: You trust the EPA? Why would you trust the NPIC if they have a “cooperative agreement” with the EPA? Even if they say that if their position doesn’t necessarily reflect the position of the EPA. The evidence says something else!
General Fact Sheet
• What is glyphosate? Glyphosate is an herbicide. It is applied to the leaves of plants to kill both broad leaf plants and grasses. The sodium salt form of glyphosate is used to regulate plant growth and ripen fruit.
Glyphosate was first registered for use in the U.S. in 1974. Glyphosate is one of the most widely used herbicides in the United States. People apply it in agriculture and forestry, on lawns and gardens, and for weeds in industrial areas. Some products containing glyphosate control aquatic plants.
• What are some products that contain glyphosate?
Glyphosate comes in many forms, including an acid and several salts. These can be either solids or an amber-colored liquid. There are over 750 products containing glyphosate for sale in the United States.
Always follow label instructions and take steps to avoid exposure. If any exposures occur, be sure to follow the First Aid instructions on the product label carefully. For additional treatment advice, contact the Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222. If you wish to discuss a pesticide problem, please call 1-800-858-7378.
How does glyphosate work? Glyphosate is a non-selective herbicide, meaning it will kill most plants. It prevents the plants from making certain proteins that are needed for plant growth. Glyphosate stops a specific enzyme pathway, the shikimic acid pathway. The shikimic acid pathway is necessary for plants and some microorganisms.
How might I be exposed to glyphosate? You can be exposed to glyphosate if you get it on your skin, in your eyes or breathe it in when you are using it. You might swallow some glyphosate if you eat or smoke after applying it without washing your hands first. You may also be exposed if you touch plants that are still wet with spray. Glyphosate isn't likely to vaporize after it is sprayed.
• What are some signs and symptoms from a brief exposure to glyphosate? Pure glyphosate is low in toxicity, but products usually contain other ingredients that help the glyphosate get into the plants. The other ingredients in the product can make the product more toxic. Products containing glyphosate may cause eye or skin irritation. People who breathed in spray mist from products containing glyphosate felt irritation in their nose and throat. Swallowing products with glyphosate can cause increased saliva, burns in the mouth and throat, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Fatalities have been reported in cases of intentional ingestion.
What happens to glyphosate when it enters the body?
Is glyphosate likely to contribute to the development of cancer?
Has anyone studied non-cancer effects from long-term exposure to glyphosate?
Are children more sensitive to glyphosate than adults?
What happens to glyphosate in the environment?
Can glyphosate affect birds, fish, and other wildlife?
Pets may be at risk if they touch or eat plants that are still wet with spray from products containing glyphosate. Animals exposed to products with glyphosate may drool, vomit, have diarrhea, lose their appetite, or seem sleepy.
What happens to glyphosate when it enters the body?
In humans, glyphosate does not easily pass through the skin. Glyphosate that is absorbed or ingested will pass through the body relatively quickly. The vast majority of glyphosate leaves the body in urine and feces without being changed into another chemical.
Is glyphosate likely to contribute to the development of cancer?
When high doses were administered to laboratory animals, some studies suggest that glyphosate has carcinogenic potential. Studies on cancer rates in people have provided conflicting results on whether the use of glyphosate containing products is associated with cancer. Some studies have associated glyphosate use with non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Has anyone studied non-cancer effects from long-term exposure to glyphosate?
Glyphosate exposure has been linked to developmental and reproductive effects at high doses that were administered to rats repeatedly during pregnancy. These doses made the mother rats sick. The rat fetuses gained weight more slowly, and some fetuses had skeletal defects. These effects were not observed at lower doses.
No information was found linking exposure to glyphosate with asthma or other diseases.
Are children more sensitive to glyphosate than adults?
While children may be especially sensitive to pesticides compared to adults, there are currently no data showing that children have increased sensitivity specifically to glyphosate.
What happens to glyphosate in the environment?
Glyphosate binds tightly to soil. It can persist in soil for up to 6 months depending on the climate and the type of soil it is in. Glyphosate is broken down by bacteria in the soil.
Glyphosate is not likely to get into groundwater because it binds tightly to soil. In one study, half the glyphosate in dead leaves broke down in 8 or 9 days. Another study found that some glyphosate was taken up by carrots and lettuce after the soil was treated with it.
Can glyphosate affect birds, fish, or other wildlife?
Pure glyphosate is low in toxicity to fish and wildlife, but some products containing glyphosate may be toxic because of the other ingredients in them. Glyphosate may affect fish and wildlife indirectly because killing the plants alters the animals' habitat.
Please cite as: Henderson, A. M.; Gervais, J. A.; Luukinen, B.; Buhl, K.; Stone, D. 2010. Glyphosate General Fact Sheet; National Pesticide Information Center, Oregon State University Extension Services. Source: http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/glyphogen.html.
NOTE: Is the above information true? Let’s see what others are saying about the toxicity of Glyphosate among humans and animals
Glyphosate -THE MOST INVASIVE TOXIN IN THE WORLD!
Glyphosate residues have been found in tap water, orange juice, children’s urine, breast milk, chips, snacks, beer, wine, cereals, eggs, oatmeal, wheat products, and most conventional foods tested. It’s everywhere, in brief.
Nothing incites anger and fear in us quite like the thought that we are being slowly poisoned by toxins in our food and water. From endocrine disrupting chemicals in everyday household products to lead in drinking water, it seems that we are increasingly at risk of developing diseases by things that we often have no control over.
And glyphosate is no exception.
The reports of harmful effects of glyphosate are exploding — within the medical and scientific community as well as the general public. At a time when bee populations are already declining, a recent study reported that glyphosate perturbs gut bacteria of bees, making them susceptible to infection.
But how exactly does this highly controversial chemical affect humans? Glyphosate toxicity is a topic I’ve written about numerous times. This time we’ll talk specifically about the various ways glyphosate exposure could lead to devastating health consequences, one of which includes pretending to be glycine, an amino acid that is crucial for protein synthesis.
The Long Tentacles of Glyphosate in OUR world!
I want everyone to pay attention to this newsletter because your life depends on it! Why? Because this chemical is being found EVERYWHERE! It is found in drinking water, many foods, vaccines, urine, blood, breast milk, the brain, passing the placenta to the embryo, feminine hygiene products, in slaughtered animals, air and rain samples, and streams and watercourses. In other words, in just about every area of the world. So, you see this is infecting and effecting our world and our bodies!
I’ve shown in this newsletter how the EPA has been comprised in helping Monsanto and other “special” interests’ groups to the detriment of us all! I’ve included Monsanto’s response in their own writings claiming Glyphosate is “safe” and causes no harm to the environment and quotes doctors in their research. Listen, if the EPA is bought and paid for, do you think it is possible these “reputable” doctors can be paid off also? We have shown in the past that editors of medical journals have said that 90% of the studies are not scientific but paid for by the pharmaceutical companies to show the results they want to be seen. Same goes on with the chemical, oil and agricultural companies that have the “gold” to publish “fake science” to continue their sales!
• Editor In Chief Of World’s Best Known Medical Journal: Half Of All The Literature Is False: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/05/16/editor-in-chief-of-worlds-best-known-medical-journal-half-of-all-the-literature-is-false
• NEJM editor: “No longer possible to believe much of clinical research published”
• Pharma Controls Clinical Trials Of Their Drugs. Is This Hazardous To Your Health? https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnlamattina/2013/10/02/pharma-controls-clinical-trials-of-their-drugs-is-this-hazardous-to-your-health/#1a96140b7b2e
Forty years ago, Monsanto knew that this and even some of the EPA scientists disagreed with Glyphosate being approved but it didn’t matter! Why? Look at the evidence from the “poison papers” about the corruption of the EPA as a protection agency. Seems that they are protecting chemical companies and special interest groups and NOT the environment and the people of this world!!!! Read, copy and download this information.
I have included many links to show all of you that there is plenty of scientific information showing that Glyphosate is dangerous to the environment, animals and humans! Please take the time and look into the facts. Here is a VERY good article to read. The “Poison Papers” clarify a lot. Follow the money folks! It is the “Golden Rule” principle, “He that has the gold makes the rules”. Monsanto has a lot of GOLD!
The Environmental Protection Agency’s mission statement reads: “to protect human health and the environment.” Ironically, while the EPA has done some strong work in the past, the agency has also helped corporations destroy the environment and threaten human health through pesticide usage and adding neurotoxins to our drinking water. These are only two of many examples of the EPA doing an inadequate job of protecting human health and the environment.
The EPA is known to hold strong ties to oil, gas, and chemical corporations, enforcing extremely lenient regulations that allow these companies to profit at the expense of our health and the environment. The Bioscience Resource Project and The Center for Media and Democracy recently teamed up to expose some of this corruption by publishing the Poison Papers, which contains thousands upon thousands of EPA, government, and chemical company documents.
Companies like Monsanto, which make vast sums of money off of these chemicals, have a strong incentive to ensure that people feel safe when using or consuming them. It’s important to remember this when looking at where your information is coming from or who funds these studies.
I would highly recommend reading through some of these documents, as the EPA’s connection to many industries that contribute to the destruction of the environment runs deep. It’s important to note that the Poison Papers weren’t the first publication to address EPA corruption and collusion, and unfortunately, they likely won’t be the last!
For example, another court case addressed the EPA’s ties to Monsanto, which involved bending laws and lying about the environmental and health issues involved with the company’s products (GMOs, herbicide Round Up, etc.). You can read more about that here, but please note that this was not the first time the EPA was accused of aiding Monsanto.
The best way for you to change this reality is to educate yourself and be the change you wish to see in the world. Start researching so you can understand the scope of these issues and make more informed decisions as a consumer. If you don’t like the way we’re treating the environment, then don’t contribute to it. We vote with our dollars and our words. Support companies you believe have strong values and educate other people on what you learn.
Together, we can create positive change in this world through education and action. (bolding mine)
Monsanto knowingly released herbicide Roundup (glyphosate) to the public, knowing it was cancer-causing, some 40-years-ago an independent inquiry has discovered.
A series of secretive studies reveals that Monsanto hand-picked selective data from a dozen different experiments in order to falsely claim that Roundup was safe to use on crops consumed by humans.
Rather than present the actual data procured in these studies, many of which exposed Roundup as dangerous and highly poisonous, Monsanto introduced outlying controls to neutralize the findings and make it appear as though Roundup is perfectly safe.
Samsel successfully obtained the hidden Monsanto studies after petitioning his senator for access. Along with Dr. Seneff and Samsel pored through the documents, concluding that, contrary to Monsanto’s reinterpretation of the findings, “significant evidence of tumors was found during these investigations.”
“‘[T]o create doubt and obscure the statistical significance of inconvenient findings, which may have prevented product registration,’ Monsanto introduced irrelevant historical control data from other experiments,” reports GMWatch.org.
When industry studies show unfavorable results, corporations just add ‘experimental noise’
Monsanto has spent an inordinate amount of time and money over the years attempting to construct studies that it hopes will arrive at preconceived findings in favor of Roundup and GMOs. Sometimes this tactic works, and sometimes it doesn’t. And when it doesn’t, the company has a few other tricks up its sleeve.
According to the Seneff and Samsel paper, Monsanto deliberately adds so-called “experimental noise” to the findings of many of its unfavorable studies, which effectively cancels them out and skews the results. In this case, Monsanto hand-selected data from anywhere between three and 11 unrelated studies to alter the findings of studies looking at the safety of Roundup.
When a particular study shows evidence of tumors in animals exposed to Roundup, for instance, Monsanto simply introduces data from another unrelated study showing no tumors, and voila – no more evidence of tumors in association with Roundup!
It’s essentially lying through data manipulation, if we’re going to be blunt. And it’s the only reason Roundup is even approved for commercial use, because no regulator in his or her right mind would ever have supported approval for the chemical herbicide based on actual scientific findings.
Using the “dishonest magic of comparing the findings to data from unrelated historical controls,” to use the words of Seneff and Samsel, Monsanto has been able to “[explain] away as a mystery” the cancer-causing effects of glyphosate, “and [deem them] not to be related to administration of the glyphosate.”
Internal disagreement at EPA further demonstrates lies in Monsanto safety studies for Roundup
It’s the antithesis of sound science. But this is exactly the type of garbage Monsanto considers to be “scientific evidence,” and it’s what mainstream media and public health whores constantly say we should all accept as “fact.” Truth be told, it’s absolute scientific fraud, and it needs to be called out as often and as loudly as possible.
“Using these deviations effectively neutralized the inconvenient results and thus allowed [glyphosate] to be brought to market,” Seneff and Samsel’s paper explains. “Had they not engaged in this deception, glyphosate may never have been registered for use.”
Even the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has indicated concerns with the way glyphosate was approved, noting that not everyone within the agency was on board with the decision.
“EPA documents show that unanimity of opinion for product registration was not reached,” the paper explains. “Not all members of the EPA glyphosate review committee approved the registration of glyphosate. There were those who dissented and signed ‘DO NOT CONCUR.’” (emphasis mine)
Glyphosate is being found literally everywhere in this world!
Glyphosate has turned up in our food, women’s blood, human urine, animals’ organs, air, rain, and streams. It has been found to cross the placental barrier in an in vitro (not in living humans) study.
Places glyphosate has unexpectedly turned up include:
• Our food
In 2017 The Detox Project and Food Democracy Now! released glyphosate testing results for a range of popular U.S. food products – the results were astonishing.
• Women’s blood
Glyphosate was found circulating in the blood of non-pregnant women living in Canada. The amounts of glyphosate detected ranged from undetectable to 93.6 ng/ml (93.6μg/L), with an average of 73.6ng/ml (73.6μg/L). Worryingly, this is well within the range of glyphosate concentration found in vitro to have endocrine disruptive effects on the estrogen hormone system. Such disruptions can lead to serious diseases such as cancer and reproductive problems.
• Crossing the placental barrier in an in vitro study
In an in vitro study simulating human exposures, 15% of administered glyphosate crossed the human placental barrier and entered the fetal compartment. The study showed that the placental barrier in mammals does not protect the unborn fetus from glyphosate exposures.
In testing coordinated by The Detox Project in 2015 and carried out by the University of California San Francisco (UCSF), 93% of the people tested across the U.S. were shown to have glyphosate in their urine.
In other testing commissioned by Friends of the Earth Europe the highest levels of glyphosate and its toxic metabolite AMPA were respectively 1.8 μg/L and 2.6 μg/L and these chemicals were found in the urine of respectively 44% and 36% of European city dwellers.
Glyphosate levels have been found to be significantly higher in urine of humans who ate non-organic food, compared with those who ate mostly organic food. Chronically ill people showed significantly higher glyphosate residues in their urine than healthy people.
In a separate detailed analysis, glyphosate was found in the urine of cows, humans, and rabbits. Cows kept in a GM-free area had significantly lower glyphosate concentrations in urine than cows in conventional livestock systems.7
In an analysis of farm and non-farm families, urinary levels of glyphosate in non-farm children were slightly higher than those in farm children. The authors suggested that this was because of the widespread use of glyphosate in non-farm areas, such as in home gardens.
• Animals’ organs
Glyphosate has been found in the intestines, liver, muscles, spleen and kidney of slaughtered cows.
• Air and rain
Glyphosate and its toxic metabolite AMPA were found in over 75% of the air and rain samples tested from the Mississippi Delta agricultural region in 2007. The researchers noted that the widespread presence of glyphosate was due to the cultivation of GM glyphosate-tolerant crops.
• Streams and watercourses
Glyphosate and AMPA were frequently detected in streams in the American Midwest during the growing season.10 In a monitoring programme in Denmark, glyphosate and AMPA were washed out of the root zone of some types of soil and into drainage water in average concentrations that exceeded the EU permitted limit for drinking water (0.1 μg/l).
Are these levels of glyphosate found in human and animals’ bodies and in the environment dangerous? No one knows, as the necessary testing of presumed safe “acceptable daily intake” levels has not been done in animals. Also, the complete herbicide formulations as sold and used, such as Roundup, have not been tested over the long term at realistic exposure levels.
• What glyphosate does to your brain: http://drbogner.com/glyphosate-vs-brain/
• Glyphosate Found in Childhood Vaccines - Health Nut https://detoxproject.org/glyphosate/glyphosate-is-everywhere/">Newshttps://detoxproject.org/glyphosate/glyphosate-is-everywhere/
• Roundup’s Toxic Chemical Glyphosate, Found In 100% Of California Wines Tested: http://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/roundups-toxic-chemical-glyphosate-found-100-california-wines-tested.html
• Glyphosate Detected in 14 German Beers
“Das Reinheitsgebot” is Germany’s food purity law. It’s one of the world’s oldest food safety laws and limited the ingredients in beer to only water, barley, and hops (yeast was later approved as well).
Now Monsanto’s chemicals are threatening this German tradition and their reputation for producing the purest beer. As reported by The Local: “‘In contrast to our colleagues abroad, German brewers don’t use artificial flavors, enzymes or preservatives,’ said Hans-Georg Eils, president of the German Brewers’ Federation, at the Green Week agricultural fair in Berlin.
The keep-it-simple brews indeed suit a trend toward organic and wholesome food, agreed Frank-Juergen Methner, a beer specialist at the National Food Institute of Berlin’s Technical University.
‘In times of healthy nutrition, demand for beer which is brewed according to the Reinheitsgebot is on the rise too,’ he said.”
Other articles to research: (Copy and paste article and search of www.entireweb.com)
• Glyphosate Now Found to Contaminate Most Popular Western Foods
• Roundup and Glyphosate Toxicity Underestimated, Study Says
• Brand name processed foods found laced with glyphosate weed ...
• Glyphosate, Monsanto's Roundup Found in People's Urine …
• Many Surprising Foods Found to Contain Monsanto’s Deadly Poison
• Glyphosate found in Cheerios, Kashi cookies and other popular …
• Glyphosate Found in Organic Wine
One of the MOST Toxic substance of earth is now everywhere!
Why in vaccines?
Glyphosate Found in Childhood Vaccines
- MMR II (Merk) vaccine had 2.671 parts per billion (ppb) of glyphosate
- DTap Adacel (Sanofi Pasteur) vaccine had 0.123 ppb of glyphosate
- Influenza Fluvirin (Novaris) 0.331 ppb of glyphosate
- HepB Energix-B (Glaxo Smith Kline) 0.325 ppb of glyphosate
- Pneumonoccal Vax Polyvalent Pneumovax 23 (Merk) had 0.107 ppb of glyphosate
The MMR II vaccine had levels up to 25 times higher than the other vaccines. Following our test, additional independent tests have confirmed these findings at or above the same levels. The tests were conducted using the ELISA method.
Vaccines contain many ingredients that could be genetically modified (GMO). More than 80 percent of GMOs are genetically engineered to withstand glyphosate-based herbicides and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) allows glyphosate on 160 non-organic food and feed crops. These facts made us wonder if glyphosate could be contaminating not only our water, urine, breast milk, food, soil, beer and wine, but also vaccines.
According to MIT scientist Dr. Stephanie Seneff, "Glyphosate could easily be present in vaccines due to the fact that certain vaccine viruses including measles in MMR and flu are grown on gelatin derived from the ligaments of pigs fed heavy doses of glyphosate in their GMO feed. Gelatin comes from collagen which has lots of glycine. Livestock feed is allowed to have up to 400 PPM [parts per million] of glyphosate residues by the EPA, thousands of times higher than has been shown to cause harm in numerous studies."
French scientist and glyphosate expert Gilles-Eric Séralini has shown in his research that glyphosate is never used alone. It is always used with adjuvants (co-formulants/other chemicals) and he has found those adjuvants to make Roundup 1,000 times more toxic. The detection of glyphosate in vaccines with this methodology would indicate the presence of other co-formulants which are also toxic.
On Aug. 31, Moms Across America sent a letter to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, EPA, National Institutes of Health, California Department of Health and Sen. Barbara Boxer requesting that they make it a priority to test vaccines for glyphosate, recall contaminated vaccines and the EPA revoke the license of glyphosate to prevent further contamination.
"This calls for independent scientists, without financial ties to Monsanto, to investigate these findings, and if verified, immediate regulatory and legislative action," said Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., co-founder of The Mercury Project. "Lawyers litigating against Monsanto should be looking into the company's awareness of this contamination and its effect on children. The public needs to be ready for Monsanto and vaccine manufacturer backlash by their PR machines on this potentially grave information."
"I am deeply concerned about injecting glyphosate, a known pesticide, directly into children. Neither Roundup nor glyphosate has been tested for safety as an injectable. Injection is a very different route of entry than oral route. Injected toxins, even in minute doses can have profound effects on the organs and the different systems of the body. In addition, injecting a chemical along with an adjuvant or live virus, can induce severe allergic reactions to that substance as vaccines induce the immune system to create antibodies to whatever is included in the vaccine. Since glyphosate is heavily used in corn, soy, wheat, cotton and other commodities, we can expect to see more severe food allergies in the vaccine recipients. In addition, chemicals in ultra low doses, can have powerful effects on physiology behaving almost as hormones, stimulating or suppressing physiological receptors."
Zen Honeycutt is founder and executive director of Moms Across America.
Related Articles Around the Web
- More About Glyphosate (RoundUp) | GMO Awareness ›
- GLYPHOSATE OVERVIEW | GMO Free USA ›
- Dr. Huber: Things You Need to Know About GMO and Roundup ›
- Monsanto's Glyphosate Blankets GMO Crops Near Schools | EWG ›
· Glyphosate Worse than We Could Imagine. “It’s Everywhere”
Glyphosate residues have been found in tap water, orange juice, children’s urine, breast milk, chips, snacks, beer, wine, cereals, eggs, oatmeal, wheat products, and most conventional foods tested. It’s everywhere, in brief. Source: https://www.globalresearch.ca/glyphosateworse/5674472?fbclid=IwAR0X4fYAbHDMd49aMWkRTMK94W9KWV_j4cEsAS_oNN07lRPkY6OlruT51Yk
· Glyphosate-based herbicide impairs female fertility – new study https://www.gmwatch.org/en/news/latest-news/18363-glyphosate-based-herbicide-impairs-female-fertility-new-study?fbclid=IwAR10BRVeAEU7XqfRL6dZjHL62NRvTeM4BNVk6yNtc98QR8S6tnIewsjFrgw
· Weeding Out Vaccine Toxins: MMR, Glyphosate, and the Health of a Generation: https://healthimpactnews.com/2017/study-toxic-herbicide-glyphosate-found-as-contaminant-in-vaccines/
Weeding Out Vaccine Toxins: MMR, Glyphosate, and the Health of a Generation
Glyphosate, often sold under the brand name “Roundup,” is the most widely used weed killer in the U.S. Glyphosate is a “non-selective herbicide,” which means it kills many plants, not just weeds. It kills them by interfering with the production of critical proteins necessary for growth.
In commercial agriculture, Roundup is used on “Roundup Ready” crops—crops that have been genetically modified to resist the powerful toxic effects of glyphosate. The list of Roundup Ready crops includes soy, corn, canola and sugar beets. It is important to remember that, while these plants have been modified to resist the harmful effects of glyphosate, the people and animals that eat them have not.
In a series of articles, my colleague Anthony Samsel and I have been exploring the connection between glyphosate and a number of diseases, including multiple sclerosis, autism, Alzheimer’s disease, and cancer.
In our most recent article, “Glyphosate Pathways to Modern Diseases VI: Prions, Amyloidoses and Autoimmune Neurological Diseases,” we present evidence that glyphosate has made its way into several widely used vaccines. We describe how the glyphosate residue contained in vaccines might induce the kind of autoimmune responses typically observed in autism.
Interestingly, of all the vaccines we tested, MMR stood out as consistently having the highest level of glyphosate contamination. This fact may help explain why the MMR vaccine, which contains neither mercury nor aluminum, has been implicated so often in vaccine injury and autism.
How Might Glyphosate Make Its Way into Vaccines?
Vaccines can become contaminated in many ways. One potential source of contamination is the animal tissue (chicken embryo, fetal bovine serum, monkey kidney, etc.) that is used as a culture medium to grow the viruses contained in vaccines. The measles virus for the MMR is grown on gelatin made from the bones and ligaments of commercially raised cows and pigs, animals that have been fed a steady diet of Roundup Ready corn and soy feed. Gelatin is also used as a stabilizer in vaccines, creating another possible route of contamination.
As Roundup producer Monsanto itself has reported, the residue from glyphosate tends to accumulate in the bones, marrow, and collagen-rich ligaments of animals. Anthony Samsel confirmed this finding in his own study of the bones, marrow, and other parts of pigs and cows, as well as the derived bovine gelatin.
To provide additional evidence that gelatin is the source of glyphosate contamination in vaccines, Samsel looked at a number of gelatin-based products, including Jell-O, gummi vitamins, and protein powders. He also looked at digestive enzymes such as trypsin and lipase. He found significant glyphosate residue in all of them.
It should come as no surprise, then, that all of the vaccines that list gelatin and bovine serum as ingredients tested positive for glyphosate, while those that contained neither of these ingredients tested negative.
Glyphosate may be contributing to another source of vaccine contamination. In a recent study published in the International Journal of Vaccines and Vaccination, researchers were shocked to discover a variety of toxic metals in a number of common vaccines. Platinum, silver, bismuth, iron, and chromium all showed up in the MMR vaccine.
The source of these contaminants is considered to be a mystery. It is interesting to note in this context that glyphosate was first patented as a pipe cleaner due to its remarkable ability to chelate metals. It may be the case that glyphosate is playing a role in extracting metals from containers during the manufacture of vaccines.
My research leads me to believe that synergistic toxicity between glyphosate and vaccines, particularly MMR, is a major factor in the growing autism epidemic. The severity of MMR-related adverse events, as reflected in the FDA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, has increased steadily in recent years—along with the use of glyphosate on corn and soy crops in the U.S.
Some of the reactions that have become significantly more common after 2002 compared to before 2002 are seizures, anaphylactic shock, asthma, autism, eczema, irregular heart rate, and ear infection. Of course, correlation does not prove causation; it is important to understand how glyphosate residues might disrupt the body’s immune system.
How Might the Glyphosate in Vaccines Cause Autism?
In our recent article, Samsel and I describe how the measles virus in the MMR, which is grown on nutrients contaminated with glyphosate, could incorporate this glyphosate into its own proteins, as a coding error, in place of the amino acid glycine. Glyphosate is a glycine molecule with an additional methyl phosphonyl group attached to the nitrogen atom, and we have argued that a key mechanism of its insidious cumulative toxicity is its ability to substitute for glycine by mistake during protein synthesis.
Haemagglutinin is the main antigen produced by the measles virus that is responsible for inducing an antibody response to the vaccine. A glyphosate-contaminated haemagglutinin molecule from a measles virus will be much more allergenic than one that is free of glyphosate.
When the measles virus from the vaccine gains access to the brain, the brain’s immune system acquires antibodies to this abnormal haemagglutinin molecule, and then, through molecular mimicry, these antibodies become autoantibodies to myelin basic protein, a basic component of the myelin sheath. This autoimmune attack on the nerve fibers in the brain disrupts neuronal communication channels, causing the symptoms of autism.
Vijendra K. Singh and his colleagues at Utah State University have published multiple papers, dating back to the 1990s, proposing that an autoimmune attack on the myelin sheath due to a viral infection may be a causative factor in autism. In their 2002 paper, “Abnormal Measles-Mumps-Rubella Antibodies and CNS Autoimmunity in Children with Autism,” they concluded that “an inappropriate antibody response to MMR, specifically the measles component thereof, might be related to pathogenesis of autism.”
A paper published by Dr. William Shaw in 2017 discussed a set of triplets—two boys with autism and a girl with a seizure disorder—all of whom had high levels of glyphosate in their urine and a disrupted gut microbiome, which he proposed was a causative factor.
Gut Dysbiosis: a Primary Factor
Not all children will respond to a glyphosate-contaminated vaccine in the same way. A key factor that increases susceptibility of the brain to damage is an unhealthy gut microbiome, which leads to a leaky gut barrier and subsequently a leaky brain barrier, via a tight communication channel between the gut microbes and the brain.
Prior chronic exposure to high levels of dietary glyphosate can set a child up for a severe adverse reaction to a vaccine. Dr. Andrew Wakefield, together with many colleagues, published a seminal article in the Lancet in 1998 on a case study of twelve children, all of whom had a gut disorder and all of whom suffered onset of gastrointestinal and neurological symptoms following MMR vaccine, with regression into an autism-like syndrome.” Parents of eight of the children cited MMR as the trigger for their child’s decline.
Wakefield was among the first scientists to recognize the important role of a disrupted gut microbiome in the etiology of autism. Unfortunately, the Lancet paper was later retracted, and other researchers were very slow to follow up on this important lead, although finally today an unhealthy gut is recognized as a key feature linked to autism.
Dr. Wakefield recognized that the children in his study suffered from a leaky gut barrier, as a consequence of damage to the lining of the small intestine. This lining is covered with millions of small projections called villi, creating a huge surface area for the absorption of nutrients.
The cells that form these villi, called enterocytes, begin life as an undifferentiated stem cell in the “crypt” area of the intestines. From there, they proliferate and mature as they migrate up the walls of the crypt, and then settle in on the surface of the villi, where they absorb nutrients before dying and getting replaced by new arrivals in a constant renewal process, as illustrated in Figure 1.
Glyphosate, as an amino acid, is actively imported into cells along L-type amino acid transporters. Cells that proliferate, like enterocytes, express high levels of these transporters, and therefore preferentially take up glyphosate.
In Celiac disease (gluten intolerance), the enterocytes are destroyed more quickly due to exposure to glyphosate and other toxic chemicals. This damage causes the cells to proliferate more quickly, in order to replace destroyed cells. Increased proliferation causes an increase in the uptake of glyphosate, creating a downward spiral.
Thus, glyphosate residue in food sets a child up to fail following an MMR vaccine. Wheat, barley, oats, chickpeas, lentils, and sugar cane are not glyphosate resistant, but glyphosate is frequently used as a desiccant or ripening agent for them right before harvest, and it is actively taken up by the seed.
Some of the highest levels of glyphosate have been found as a contaminant in these non-GMO foods, so eating “non-GMO” is not adequate for glyphosate avoidance. Glyphosate is not allowed in organic agriculture, so buying USDA certified organic foods is the best option. Children with autism often suffer from gluten intolerance, and I believe glyphosate is a major causative factor in both conditions.
Figure 1: Schematic of the enterocytes in the villi lining the walls of the small intestine, which migrate upward from the crypt to the villus as they mature into functioning enterocytes from initial stem cells. These cells are especially vulnerable to glyphosate toxicity, leading to a leaky gut syndrome.
A Lost Generation
We have been misled for far too long by the claim that vaccines are “safe and effective.” It is not at all clear that inducing specific antibodies to a small set of infective agents, such as the measles virus, while weakening the immune system’s ability to fight off all the other infective agents in the environment, is the best way to deal with infectious disease.
As we have seen, antibodies can become autoantibodies and attack the body’s own tissues, leading to chronic diseases that are often worse than the infectious diseases they protect from.
Vaccinated children suffer from many debilitating neurological and autoimmune diseases in far greater numbers than unvaccinated children. The manufacture of vaccines is a tricky process, and along with the acknowledged toxic ingredients like mercury, aluminum, and formaldehyde, they also have been found to contain contaminants like glyphosate and toxic metals that may well be the biggest contributors to severe adverse reactions.
Children today may already be a lost generation, but several policy changes need to take place in the immediate future to save subsequent generations from a similar fate.
We need to repeal the 1986 legislation that protects pharmaceutical companies from liability when a child’s life is ruined by a vaccine. This will surely pressure them to try harder to keep impurities out of vaccines.
We need to eliminate laws such as California’s SB277 that prevents unvaccinated children from enrolling in public or private schools, and be vigilant to ensure other states don’t follow suit. Then parents will be empowered to make decisions about the best path towards building a strong immune system in their child.
Part of that program needs to be a switch to a 100 percent USDA certified organic diet, in order to protect children from the dangers posed by toxic herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
Finally, we need to insist that our elected representatives pass laws that protect consumers from products like glyphosate, which are designed to disrupt processes that support life.
PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER: Exposure to glyphosate may play an important role in the development of autism.
Top 5 Reasons to Avoid Glyphosate Exposure
- Glyphosate is a “Probable” Carcinogen
In March of 2015, scientists at the UN’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) declared glyphosate a probable human carcinogen. The IARC report linked glyphosate to non-Hodgkin lymphoma in humans and to cancer in laboratory animals and indicated it can cause “DNA and chromosomal damage in human cells.”
- Glyphosate is a Patented Antimicrobial Agent
Glyphosate disrupts the gut microbiome leading to the overgrowth of pathogens and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Glyphosate Negatively Impacts the Brain
According to the National Pesticide Information Center at Oregon State University (NPIC), glyphosate exposure has been linked to developmental effects when administered to pregnant rats in high doses.
- Glyphosate May Disrupt the Reproductive System
The Western world faces an epidemic in declining sperm quality. The NPIC links high dose exposure in rats to negative reproductive effects.
- Glyphosate May Be a Critical Factor the Autism Epidemic
Much evidence supports this, including disruption of the gut microbiome, chelation of important minerals like manganese and zinc, and extremely high correlations between time trends in autism and in the use of glyphosate on core crops.
Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. She has a BS degree from MIT in biology and MS, EE and PhD degrees from MIT in electrical engineering and computer science. She has published over 200 peer-reviewed papers in scientific journals and conference proceedings. Her recent interests have focused on the role of toxic chemicals and micronutrient deficiencies in health and disease, with a special emphasis on the pervasive herbicide, Roundup, and the mineral, sulfur. She has authored over thirty peer-reviewed journal papers over the past few years on these topics and has delivered numerous slide presentations around the world. Read the full article at worldmercuryproject.org.
We have great news for the people of this world! Glyphosate can be
broken down in the body by G2Sacraments, i.e Chlorine Dioxide. Proven!!!
What is the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing doing?
We have known at the G2Church that Chlorine Dioxide, MMS, for at least 10 yrs. that our protocols are detoxifying the body in an amazing way! How did we know that? Well, by the results we have been getting by “restoring health” to thousands and thousands worldwide that have come to us VERY sick because of toxins and leave well after DETOXING with our G2Church Sacramental protocols. We understand that oxidation is what is doing it, but we DIDN’T know exactly how that was affecting the TOXIN GLYPHOSATE. Now we know a little more from the research of Dr. Stephanie Seneff about how Chlorine Dioxide BREAKSDOWN Glyphosate into USABLE nutrients the body can use, such as: carbon dioxide, nitrogen gas, nitrate and phosphoric acid. I’m sure this isn’t ALL that is happening, but we know a little more through technology. Even if we didn’t know this, we still are getting results by people being detoxed and their health being “restored”! That is REAL science my friends!
Investigation of the mechanism of
chlorination of glyphosate and glycine in water
The chlorination reactions of glyphosate and glycine in water were thoroughly studied. Utilizing isotopically enriched (13C and 15N) samples of glycine and glyphosate and 1H, 13C, 31P, and 15N NMR spectroscopy we were able to identify all significant terminal chlorination products of glycine and glyphosate, and show that glyphosate degradation closely parallels that of glycine. We have determined that the C1 carboxylic acid carbon of glycine/glyphosate is quantitatively converted to CO2 upon chlorination. The C2 methylene carbon of glycine/glyphosate is converted to CO2 and methanediol. The relative abundance of these two products is a function of the pH of the chlorination reactions. Under near neutral to basic reaction conditions (pH 6–9), CO2 is the predominant product, whereas, under acidic reaction conditions (pH<6) the formation of methanediol is favored. The C3 phosphonomethylene carbon of glyphosate is quantitatively converted to methanediol under all conditions tested. The nitrogen atom of glycine/glyphosate is transformed into nitrogen gas and nitrate, and the phosphorus moiety of glyphosate produces phosphoric acid upon chlorination. In addition to these terminal chlorination products, a number of labile intermediates were also identified including N-chloromethanimine, N-chloroaminomethanol, and cyanogen chloride. The chlorination products identified in this study are not unique to glyphosate and are similar to those expected from chlorination of amino acids, proteins, peptides, and many other natural organic matters present in drinking water. (bolding mine) Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0043135406003897
Big Pharma: The Truth of MMS - Let's Talk America: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqDyNf5_4n8
How Glyphosate can be eliminated from the body with Chlorine Dioxide: https://vimeo.com/363629599
How to remove Glyphosate from the body and restore digestive health
The Genesis II Church of Health and Healing have
Sacramental Protocols that breaks down Glyphosate in the body. Use the following protocols:
1. The Starting Procedure Protocol : MMS Protocols Also on: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ofdjjyR53Ujk/
2. Protocol 1000: #8 Protocol 1000 - Genesis 2 Church Videos or https://www.bitchute.com/video/aEiulpWimvE7/
3. Protocol 1000+: MMS Protocols or https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZrnI7TTVs3Qa/
4. Protocol 2000: : MMS Protocols or https://www.bitchute.com/video/jQsd3PRCM4Wj/
5. Additional helps: raw milk, eliminate medications, mms baths, liver flush, organic foods, Cannabis oil
Always follow the 4 steps of healing of the Genesis II Church to “restore health”
We are seeing success all around the world by following these self-care sacramental protocols which we use at our G2Church Health Restorations Centers:
1. Detoxing the body with the #1 killer of pathogens in the world – Chlorine Dioxide, as well as other sacramental protocols we have developed and proven worldwide!
2. Stopping toxins from entering the body. Toxic NON-Foods and medications, the REAL drugs need to be stopped from entering the body.
3. Recovering the body’s “built-in” immune system, as well as providing ALL the systems of the body with essential nutrients, to reach “homeostasis” or complete balance. The body is the ultimate healer and if we support that complex marvelously created structure with what it needs to its job of maintaining health, it will eradicate the “dis-ease” state.
4. Remove toxic relationships that cause stress which weakens the immune system and, in turn, the whole body. Personal relationships, family pressures, stress at work can all be toxic to the Body, Mind and Spirit which, in turn, cause dis-ease of the body. This toxic environment can cause the beginnings of the dis-ease of the body!
Note: If you don’t take your health into your hands, you will be poisoned slowly and not have any quality of life by the time you are 60 and many times earlier!
Tune is this week
G2Voice Broadcast #163 - How Glyphosate can be broken in the body with Chlorine Dioxide
Sunday, October 27th , 2019
10 AM CST
Let’s change the world together!
Bishop Mark S. Grenon
- Mark Grenon