G2Voice Broadcast #170 -
The REAL China Study
Sunday, Dec. 15th , 2019
10 AM EST
Last week’s G2Voice
G2Voice Broadcast- #169 - How effective is Hypochlorous acid therapy - MMS2
Upcoming G2Church Seminars
English – Feb. 15th-16th 2020
Spanish – Feb. 22nd – 23rd
This will be our 62nd G2Church Seminar!
Since our 59th seminar the WHOLE G2Church Seminar has changed!
The G2Church Seminars are now covering topics such as:
We at the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing have been involved in one of the most comprehensive, worldwide, cross cultural broad spectrum voluntary human health studies of this world for the past 7 years. If you include Jim Humble and his studies in Africa, it has been almost 20 years. Ninety-five percent of the world's diseases have been treated with the Genesis II Church Protocols with great success. No monies were received from any pharmaceutical/medical companies wanting a certain result. The people of this world that have followed the G2C protocols have not been paid in anyway, but they have “self-dosed” themselves voluntarily. “Self-care” is what is being taught and encouraged by the Genesis II Church worldwide and it is working incredibly. Every person on this earth has the God-given right to control their own health and not rely on the pharmaceutical/medical industry. Archbishop Mark S. Grenon
Now, that’s scientific – Observation and Repeatability. That is why you’ll hear me say we are doing “clinical studies” all of the world with humans with our G2 Sacraments and seeing consistent results! Because that is exactly what we are doing, and I will show you testimonies and how to do it for YOURSELF!
This seminar answers questions like:
- What is the dis-ease?
- How does the body become dis-eased?
- How was the body’s Digestive System designed to work?
- Should you ASK YOUR DOCTOR anything about health or nutrition?
- Does the Liver NEED to be cleansed?
- Why is there so much Cancer in today’s world?
- How to “restore health” from various types dis-ease of the body?
- Are there testimonies of people restoring their health without a doctor?
- How can I be involved with “creating a world without dis-ease?
- As well as many more questions answered you NEED answered to live a healthy life in this toxic world!
Plan ahead for this seminar and hope to see many there and more importantly many there will know how to practice “self-care” for the rest of their lives!
The rooms are NOT included now but, lunch, Sat. and Sun. and snacks are included in the seminar cost of $300.00 US or 1,000,000 Colombian Pesos.
NOTE: The only EXRA cost is the cost of the hotel you choose for three nights!
There are 73 Lodgings in Rodadero. You choose where you want to stay. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Search?geo=294073&q=rodadero#&ssrc=h&o=0
Beautiful Rodadero, Colombia on the Caribbean Sea with the Sierra Nevada Mountains behind! Other places to visit while here:
We are looking forward to training more health ministers on how to use the G2 Sacramental Protocols. We are seeing so many testimonies coming in weekly from around the world using the G2Church Protocols correctly! People can take control of their own health without relying on the medical industry for the rest of their life! Of course, in case of an emergency you need a hospital's emergency ward, but day to day health can be achieved by:
- Detoxing the body with the G2 Sacraments of pathogens i.e. bad bacteri, bad viruses, bad overgrown fungi and molds, overgrown parasite population, heavy metals, cancers and oxidize other synthetic and artificial compounds causing dis-ease in the body!
- Minimizing and stopping all the toxins that are coming into the body including medications!
- Building up the body's internal complex and efficient defense systems that work in conjunction with the 13 systems of the body with naturally organic foods.
- Eliminating Stressful relationships and situations in your life!
Everyone that is planning on coming needs to buy their plane tickets to Santa Marta, Colombia. Rodadero is where the seminar will be held and is 20 minutes from Airport, (SMR). Those coming from US through Miami can save money by flying into Barranquilla, BAQ, and take a bus, 1 ½ hours directly from airport to Rodadero 10 mins from Santa Marta where the G2Seminar will be held. This should save you 300 US! The price of the seminar.
NOTE: Please register as soon as possible because this helps us to plan the seminar to run more efficiently.
We are looking forward to a great Genesis II Church Seminar in beautiful Rodadero, Colombia! Come and spend a few extra days relaxing before or after the G2 Seminar. There are a lot of things to see here from the mountains 30 minutes away to the Caribbean Sea and Tayrona park. Santa Marta is 10 minutes away and it is over 500 years old!
Let’s Change The World Together!
Bishop Mark S. Grenon
- Jordan, Thanks much for getting back to me on this. I don't have any metal in my mouth. For about a year I have used protocol 1000 and used 4 OZ of it in a glass and added 8 drops of DMSO that I got from your store. I have stopped using DMSO now for three days and the results I got on many levels are truly beyond amazing!! I think my body is so clean right now that may be 8 drops are too much for me. May be in a week after the rashes are gone I can try one or two drops instead and see how that works. Do you agree? I have been brushing my teeth now for a year with MMS and use 20 drops of DMSO with 10 drops of MMS and Activator as well. Any recommendation will be greatly appreciated. I had a very mild case of OCD that does not require any treatment. But I did not know how deep it was until I started using Protocol 1000. Like an onion, MMS start peeling OCD layers one after another and that is when I realized how deep it was even though it was very mild case. Now that I stopped DMSO for few days it is almost all but gone!! The feeling of wellness has skyrocketed after I stopped DMSO. I still think I need it though since I still have some swelling in my gum. Please let me know what you think.
As always thanks much for all your wonderful help and advice!!
- Jordan, I have been taking protocol 1000 including 8 drops of DMSO with each dose for about a year now. It started with a tooth abscess that I probably had for six months before I discovered it. I have some swelling in my gum. I don't believe it got worse and may have reduced a little but it still exist. I have achieved feeling of wellness on many levels (unbelievable!!).
- Not sick in 5 years! Where to buy the best MMS can please send link I've used for years I've not been I'll in 5 years thanks to Jim humble - Rosie
- Hi Jordan,
I really appreciate how you have such an impact in so many lives through healing with this powerful solution. I have seen it happen in many lives. I also appreciate you guys still doing the regular G2 broadcasts; even well beyond the time you guys first anticipated doing them. Cheers! Humberto
- Dear Mr. Humble,
“I thought you would like to know that I have cured myself of uterine and ovarian cancer with MMS. One year ago I was diagnosed with stage 4 malignant melanoma (Skin Cancer spread to my lymph nodes). I had an ultrasound in June of this year. The Dr. said I had a tumor on my right ovary and my uterus showed signs of cancer. The Dr. said I would have to have a hysterectomy. We decided to repeat the ultrasound in 1 month and do a biopsy and schedule the surgery after the results of the second ultrasound. In July I did a course of MMS lasting about 3 weeks. I also found I would get less nausea if I ate a half hour before taking MMS. I just got the results of the repeat ultrasound. The ovarian tumor is gone completely and my uterus is normal and healthy, The Dr. said he doesn't know why but I no longer need surgery or a biopsy. Everything is normal and healthy! Sincerely,
Anonymous MMS patient (scared of the FDA)
- But first, let me thank you for delivering MMS to the World. It healed a dozen issues that I had.
- Bronchitis Cured
I suffered with a severe case of bronchitis every year in the winter for 5 years in a row. I found MMS and started taking it at the first sign of symptoms. I haven't had bronchitis in over 3 years now. I take it once a week during cold season just as prevention and every time anyone in our household shows any symptoms of cold, flu, etc., we grab the MMS and start dosing. It works every time. Thanks so much for making this information available. M. Robinson, South Carolina, USA
- Crohn's Disease Goes Away
My son’s girlfriend aged 28 had Crohn’s Disease. Doctors did everything to try to help her. She could eat anything but couldn’t digest it; she was in the hospital almost every week. Nothing helped and we thought we would lose her. Then we found MMS. After one month of taking it, the doctor said she had no more Crohn’s. She can now eat anything and digest it properly. She feels great. She told her doctor that she was using MMS and he said she had better throw it away! Anyway, what a success story! Thank you.
Gene Hutchens, California, USA
· Herpes finally gone!
I have taken MMS for 18 months at 6 drops twice per day. I do not have any mouth ulcers or herpes outbreaks anymore! I also noticed that I sleep much better and breathe much better. Though it has not cured me of my fibromyalgia, it has helped. I will try the DMSO with MMS1 very soon for several months. My brother had a bad case of intestinal flu for a week and popped over one day. I said,"Give this MMS a try!". He took 2 drops and went straight home. He phoned me back 20 mins. later saying all his discomfort had gone. So he came over for some more just in case, but he never needed anymore.
Brian Adams, Bournemouth, UK
- From Dr. Stephanie Seneff, MIT Scientist! Thank you for the book. It looks really interesting, and your views on health and disease are in very good alignment with my own views. A wealth of useful materials on how to stay healthy in the modern toxic world. You have targeted many of the same things I am concerned about - glyphosate, vaccines, EMFs, fluoride, ....
I am taking a break from podcasts at this time. I want to wait until my book comes out, because I think then I will be in a stronger place to defend the idea that glyphosate is the primary cause of the alarming rise in many diseases, including autism.
In my book, I have a section that defends chlorine dioxide, and I have references to back it up. I'm hoping that will help dispel the myth that chlorine dioxide is way too toxic to be used medicinally.
To stay healthy in this toxic world, do the following while you can.
What you can do!
1. Get our G2Church Documentary to the world!
2. Get this book and read it!
Read the Free Partial book:
NOTE: If you think the information can help you then buy the complete book at:
“Imagine, A World Without DIS-EASE Is it Possible?
A review from Dr. Leonard Horowitz
April 15, 2019
“Imagine a World Without Disease. Is it Possible? is an outstanding compilation of enlightening facts that Divine justice calls into question at these urgent ‘End Times.’ Civilization is now threatened with extinction by corporate fascists, government officials, and their minions of so-called science experts in ‘healthcare’ and biological warfare. Their damage demonstrates their criminal psychopathology, demonic possession, and unGodly impositions. These Deep State stewards of profitable depopulation, geopolitical and economic chaos, and human misery have a karmic destiny that is inescapable. Mark S. Grenon puts a nail in their coffin with this life-saving labor of love. I especially recommend his book for people awakening from their hypno-tronic trance states into the real world of physical salvation and spiritual restoration.”
Review by Dr. Leonard Horowitz
See our interview with Dr. Leonard Horwitz here: https://www.brighteon.com/6048851681001
NOTE: If you think the information can help you then buy the complete book at:
“Imagine, A World Without DIS-EASE Is it Possible?
3. Listen to the G2Voice each week!
Audio - www.G2voice.is
NOW we have each week’s VIDEO of G2Voice Broadcast on:
1. Video: www.g2voice.is
3. Video: www.bitchute.com/channel/g2church/
4. Video: mewe.com/group/5c8ce8d58c46b81cf704f80c
4. Get the Online course and study it for you and your family and take the exam and become a Health Minister and open a G2Church Chapter!
Learn how to make the G2Sacraments in your home so no one can hinder you getting the Sacraments!: https://g2churchvideocourse.org/
Here is where we are located now. If anyone needs help, please feel free to contact us!
- Contact e-mails:
- To keep up with the latest news please signup for our FREE weekly G2Church Newsletter at:
2. mmsnews.org for all past newsletters!
NOTE: Help us fight back by sending our Newsletter link to family and friends!
Our weekly G2Voice Broadcast (Facebook Alternatives!
1. G2Voice Broadcast Website: g2voice.is (AUDIO & VIDEO!)
2. brighteon.com/channel/g2church UNCENSORED (VIDEO)
3. https://www.bitchute.com/channel/g2church/ UNCENSORED (VIDEO)
4. mewe.com/group/5c8ce8d58c46b81cf704f80c (VIDEO)
5. G2Voice Telegram Channel: UNCENSORED https://t.me/G2Voice (VIDEO)
G2 Sacramental Protocol Videos:
(Starting Procedure to Protocol 2000)
NOTE: ALWAYS START WITH STARTING PROCEDURE!
Documental de la Iglesia Génesis II (Subtitulado en 10 idiomas): http://quantumleap.is
Curso en español: https://g2iglesiavideocurso.g2sacraments.org
Testimonios de MMS:
- Videos: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/O5jRqvWWOdnB/
- Escritos: https://iglesiagenesis2.org/testimonios
Libro electrónico parcial gratuito (ENG, ESP)https://g2churchbooks.org/Imagina-Un-Mundo-Sin-MAL-ESTAR-ebook-Parcial-Gratuito-p119513151
Suscripción al boletín de la Iglesia Génesis II: https://iglesiagenesis2.org/
Curso de Video: Haz Clic
Sitio web de G2Voice: https://g2voice.is/
MMS Video Testimonies:
Take Your G2Sacraments on the road with you!
Keeping the G2Church Sacraments with you at all times is a must in this TOXIC world. It is getting worse every day especially with the poisons found in medications , processed foods and being sprayed in the air on the heavily populated areas of the world! From purifying the water you drink to dealing with allergic reactions from toxins or just daily detoxing the body, the G2Sacraments can keep you healthy in an unhealthy world! We at the G2Church are working hard to keep the donations for our sacraments as inexpensive as possible while other providers are charging double in many cases! There are three main reasons to obtain your sacraments from us:
1. We ensure that your sacraments are prepared correctly which effects the results! We have tested many of the so-called providers and found the solutions to be weak and NOT as effective!
2. We can help guide you with the Sacramental protocols whereas others may or may not know how to use the protocols and are only providing products that might not even be made correctly!
3. We try to keep the donation for the basic kits at around $20 US.
NOTE: The donations received by the G2Church go into helping others around the world!
Many people ask us about carrying G2Church Sacraments while traveling. Well, now you can have them with you all the time with the NEW G2Church Travel Kit! The bottle sizes are small enough to carry on the plane with you!
Using the Travel kit to help a friend in the mountains!
I went up the mountain with two students here
and found out he was well and doing the Protocol!
This week I was going through old newsletters and came across one that
Jim wrote in 2012. Jim did a good job so I thought it would be a good newsletter for all to read. Enjoy!
The REAL China Study
Vegetarianism and Veganism
Our Salvation or Our Hell?
By Jim Humble
Here are some of the nutrients that vegetarianism and Veganism does not supply, or does not supply enough of; there are many others:
Vitamin B12, Creatine, Taurine, Carnitine, Carnosine, B-complex, Iron, Zinc, DHA, and Omega-3 fatty acids.
I will explain each of the above nutrients and their use in the body and why I have added the items 6 through 10 when some vegetarians seem to believe plants supply enough.
1. Vitamin B12 is used in the body to generate red blood cells, to develop nerve cells, and is a component used in many amino acids that become unusable in the absence B12. Without vitamin B12 proper health of the body is impossible. It is simply a known fact that B12 is not available in any known plants.
2. Creatine is an amino acid and although you won’t die if you run completely out of it you will notice a great drop in energy. You need the kind of energy that creatine can give you when you pick up heavy objects as it is instant energy. This kind of energy is what you need during congestive heart failure. It is found only in animal foods with meat having the most creatine of all the foods. Ref. 51 and 52.
3. Taurine has been shown to be of high value concerning patients who have had congestive heart failure. It is found in the central nervous system where it helps with a calming effect and is needed by those who seem to be highly nervous. The brain and heart have concentrations of taurine. There is no evidence that one will die without this amino acid, but it has strong antioxidants ability and the body functions best when there is plenty of this nutrient available. Ref. 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, and 49,
4. Carnitine, an amino acid that is extremely important to the heart. Important to the health of babies at birth. This amino acid is needed when more tolerance for exercise is a requirement. Vegetable diets, in other words high carbs, significantly reduce the available Carnitine in the body. Very small amounts are found in plants. Not enough to prevent deficiencies. Ref. 36, 37, 38, 39 43, 42, 41, and 40.
5. Carnosine, an amino acid that among other things protects cellular fats against free radical damage. It accelerates wound healing, protects against cancer, reduces gastric ulcers, helps rid the body of heavy metals, protects against cataracts and many other things. Again, meat is the only food that contains significant amounts of Carnosine. Ref 30,31,and 32.
6. B-complex vitamins: although plants furnish B-complex vitamins that are adequate under normal circumstances during stress and sickness plants don’t have enough B-complex vitamins and supplementation is needed or some form of animal food is required or recover from sickness is slowed. For reasons of digestive tract functioning during sickness B-complex vitamins might not be digested from supplementation thus recovery from sickness can be slowed or stopped.
7. Iron is used in the blood as the major component in red blood cells. Without the proper iron transportation of oxygen to the cells of the body is impaired and shortness of breath can result, the immune system will not operate properly, there will be a lack of energy. There are many other uses of iron in the body and it has been proven in clinical trials that iron is more readily use by the body from red meat than any or source. Ref., 24, 25, 26, 27, and 28.
8. Zinc is an essential mineral. One of zincs main functions is the assistance of all healing in the body. It is essential in hundreds of enzymes used in the body. Zinc deficiencies can result in retardation of growth in children, can cause depression and gastric cancer, and a weak immune system. Ref. 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23.
9. DHA is a primary constructional component of the human brain and is needed in good supply in our nutrition. Repeated clinical studies have shown omega-3 fatty acids which are the main component in DHA to be much inferior if they come from plants rather than animal foods. Ref. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
10.Omega-3 fatty acid is essential in the body. If one doesn’t get enough Omega-3 oil to offset Omega-6 oils in the body one becomes at risk to numerous diseases such as arterial thrombosis and other blood diseases. Researchers in Australia compare in clinical trials vegetarians against moderate meat eaters and heavy meat eaters and found that blood clumping was by far the worst in the vegetarians. Ref. 1, 2, 11, 10, and 9.
I’ll bet you thought that the only thing that Veg and Vegan doesn’t supply to the human body is B12. Well, that’s not even close. The way it really is, is that B12 is the only nutrient that plants don’t supply that is absolutely necessary for survival. What is seldom mentioned is that there are quite a number of other nutrients that your body needs for maximum health but are not supplied in large enough quantities for that purpose by vegetarian diets.
They are necessary for robust health, energy, and well-being and can be an important factor in survival.
The other side of the same coin is that even though plants do supply a small amount of some of the nutrients listed above it isn’t enough for human body needs. Do you see, a cow eats every day all day long for years? When you eat beef and other meats you are eating what that animal has been concentrating over its lifetime. So, nature created it all for the higher animals on earth. The plant eaters concentrate the nutrients that are in the plants, and the meat eaters keep the herds leaned out and in top operating condition. I don’t know if you see it or not, but without the meat eaters the plant eaters would die out in several hundred years. The herds would literally eat themselves to death in a world with no enemies. Nature created animals that eat all day long and concentrate the food. If nature didn’t create it that way then how did it get that way?
The Important Story of the Vegetarian/ Vegan Movement
I came from the old school when there wasn’t nearly the number of Vegetarians as there are now. I was the manager of a very nice Health Food Store back in the 1950’s. Health foods were becoming pretty popular back in those days. There were quite a number of Health Food Stores in Los Angeles. If you have ever been in Los Angeles, my store was on Alvarado Street just down one and ½ blocks from the famous Wilshire Blvd. There were very few FDA rules and regulation and many people would come in for advice on what vitamins and other nutrients to take for various health conditions.
Of course in the health food movement was where the Vegetarians were active. One came into my store at least every day. They usually had questions for me. Over time I noticed that they were the same questions over and over again. So I made up a test of 200 questions about the body that were all nutritional deficiency symptoms, and thus by having someone fill out the test I could readily see what vitamins, minerals, they were deficient in. Of course I added protein deficiencies symptoms, and oil (fats) deficiency symptoms as well. There were questions like, “Do your eyes hurt when you go out into the Sun?” and, “Do you get athletes feet?” and, “Do you notice extra hairs on your comb or brush in the morning? “ and, “Do you sometimes notice ringing in your ears?” Do you recognize any of those now? If your eyes hurt when you go out into the Sun, you need vitamin A, not sun grasses. Hairs on your comb, indicates you need B-vitamins, and if you have a tendency to get athletes feet you had better buy some B-Complex tablets.
Do you see how useful that test can be, 200 similar questions? When I finally made it into a computer program, I sold thousands of them to doctors, chiropractors, nutritionists, health food stores, and just plain people. At one time my test was in almost every health food store in the Los Angeles area which was over 100 stores. Well I made the test for the old TRS-80 computer and that computer went out of style and so did my test. But what I wanted to tell you about was what I learned back then about Vegetarianism. On top of my test being in all the health food stores, I had quite a number of individuals standing on street corners handing out the questionnaires and that was a very successful action. People filled out the questionnaire and sent it in to us. We corrected it and drew a chart showing their deficiencies and called them in for an interview. I sold lots of vitamins by showing people what nutrients they were deficient in.
So now about the vegetarians: Over a period of about 10 years I tested a couple of thousand vegetarians. There weren’t many vegetarians, but over the years a number took my test and showed up at the health food store that I as a young guy was the manager of.
Out of all the vegetarians less than 1% of them tested as healthy at all. 99% of them showed most of the deficiency symptoms and it didn’t surprise me as I continued to help vegetarians overcome their deficiencies mostly by getting them to stop being a vegetarian. I realized this because as the vegetarians came into my store, they would always tell me that they were feeling good and that they needed just a little help, but as I discussed things with them it usually became apparent that they were sick. But I could never convince them of that. BUT WHEN I GOT MY TEST WORKING AND I HAD THEM TAKE THE TEST THEY ACCEPTED THE WORD OF THE COMPUTER PRINT-OUT WHEN THEY WOULDN’T ACCEPT MY WORD.
Now I know it would sound a great deal more real if I said 80% or 90% of the vegetarians were in poor health. But I want you to know that the fact was that it was much worse than 90% being in poor health.
So at that time my test became the reason that many vegetarians quit being vegetarians. They had to quit in order to believe that they would always try to eat right and be healthy. When they saw almost 200 deficiency symptoms showing up on the test report graph, they all of a sudden quit fooling themselves that the vegetarianism was making them feel better. What really hooked the vegetarians of that time and still does at this time was and is that they almost always feel great at first. It is usually around 2 weeks to a month or even two months after starting the vegetarian diet while a certain amount of detoxification takes place. But that is usually the end of it.
So I think my test pretty well proved dramatically that vegetarianism was a real bust at that time.
Our present really great vegetarian movement began around 1975. I was testing vegetarians 25 years earlier or at least 20 years earlier.
So what got the present vegetarian vegan movement going so well? Please listen to this, as your life may depend upon it. What got the present vegetarian movement going was a present from medical doctors and the pharmaceutical industry.
The Vegetarian Vegan movement didn’t get going until a few books were written by accredited medical doctors. Before that the few books written about vegetarianism by people who were not medical doctors didn’t mean much. But when the medical doctors took over the subject, why of course people sat up and listened. The books that I read and the most important one that I will tell you about, was and is full of untruths.
Now listen while I tell you about all the great health things that we have gotten directly from medical doctors. Then you tell me if we should buy the data that they are telling us about. Consider learning the facts of Vegetarianism and veganism even before you read one of their books. OK, let’s see now, what health technology has medicine given us.
1. There is Pasteurized, Homogenized milk now responsible for heart disease in children and thousands of other health problems.
2. There is the health rule of eating very little salt because salt is supposed to cause high blood pressure, but the fact is that it does not cause high blood pressure and a lot of salt is needed for proper operation of the colon. A deficiency of salt can lead to cancer of the colon, and many other health problems.
3. There is fluoridation of our water which was pushed by the medical community which is one of the most poisonous substances known to man. There is still no proof that this poison should be taken by people.
4. There is the practice of using chlorine in our water supplies to purify the water. All chlorine water supplies create cancer causing chemical and thousands of health problems. This practice has been approved by the medical community for nearly a hundred years.
5. We have biologically modified foods approved by the medical community. And no one yet knows the full extent of health problems they are causing.
6. We have sunglasses that in fact harm your body, approved by the medical community.
7. For 50 years the medical community preached and teaches that vitamins and minerals were worthless. They only changed their minds when the evidence was so overwhelming that they had no choice than to admit the nutritional supplements were helping or it would be obvious that they were trying to prevent the use of vitamins and minerals.
8. And then for a hundred years they used chemo, radiation, and surgery claiming that they were the only treatment for cancer, and they still do.
9. Vaccinations are one more thing that does nothing for us and has given millions of children Autism. Ah, you say! That’s never been proven and there is lots of evidence on the other side. Well, let me say this: I have argued the point with many people and even doctors. And when they start telling me I don’t know what I am talking about I say well it’s easy enough to prove your point, so why don’t you. It is simple for you. All you have to do is go get the clinical trials where 1000 or maybe 100, hell let’s say you can find trials with 25 people who were vaccinated. Then there were an additional 25 equal people who were not vaccinated and then show where the ones who were vaccinated are healthier. Well, let me tell you why they don’t. Because it has never been done. That’s right, it has never been done. The medical people have never done it. They have never proved that vaccinations work. Those clinical trials are all missing. Do you think that someone stole the papers? (Kidding, of course, there never were such papers.)
You might think that the theory of vaccinations is great. That all the immune system needs is the weaker strain of disease in order to make an antibody for the stronger strain of disease. But according to medical theory that can’t work. There isn’t anything in the body that says if there is a weak disease make an antibody for the stronger disease. That’s baloney. But several billion dollars a year is used to enforce the idea that vaccinations work. To enforce the idea that if a weak strain of a disease is in the body that can’t hurt you in any way that the immune system will build an antibody for the stronger disease. There is no evidence, just lots of money.
The way the actual theory goes is that the body will make an antibody for the weaker disease, but not for the stronger disease. How could the body make a antibody for a stronger diseases if it has no evidence that a stronger disease exists?
All those critics who I told that all they need to do is prove that there are records of clinical trials showing that say more than 25 people who had vaccinations were healthier than 25 who didn’t have the same vaccination... No one has ever gone and got me the proof or even found a location where the proof is held. Because there is no proof. There are no papers signed by doctors showing double blind studies of cases where people who were vaccinated were healthier than those who were not vaccinated who were considered an equal group.
10.As long as we are talking about proof, let’s talk about another proof that is missing. No doctor or scientist has ever signed a paper showing where they have observed a HIV virus, or an AIDS virus. Two more missing papers. Prove it to yourself. Go the Internet and check for such papers. Go to the research institutes and see if they can get such papers. They can’t because they don’t exist. HIV or AIDS a person has because they proclaim that a person has them. There are 40 immune deficiency diseases any one of which can be called HIV, and none of them have viruses that you can see. They prove you have them in theory because you have what they claim is antibodies and antigens. But there is no proof, just theory.
And now with all that, are we going to just buy their ridiculous claims of the wonders of vegetarianism? Well I wouldn’t, and I even went a step further. I took the most famous book written by one of the most acclaimed and credited medical doctors of our times and read much of it, but I couldn’t see any evidence of his claims. He spent a lot of time tell the readers of evidence but gave no evidence. Other people a lot smarter than me have read the book and pointed out the untruths so I don’t have to go any further. The medical community wants your money, they don’t care about your health. The more things they give you that make you sick the more they like it.
This doctor, I’ll give you his name in a minute, just uses anything he wants to reference his claims, but the references do not indicate what he is claiming. I found the same thing happening and is still happening with my critics. They lie about me and then give a reference as if the reference will prove what they are saying, but when you go to the reference it either simply is something that doesn’t apply or it even proves my contention, the opposite of what they claim. They depend upon you not looking at up the references, as most people won’t.
So, the fact is the modern movement of vegetarianism and veganism got started on a bunch of untruths created by respected and accredited doctors. And that’s the way it always is. Those who lie to us don’t tell all untruths. They tell mostly the truth. They only throw a lie in here and there that changes everything and when it is by respected people their untruths get mostly uncontested. This is especially true when it’s from medical doctors. I guess they are respected because they are the ones that make the most money. That is all they expect to do. And of course, doctors are respected by everyone, after all they are Gods are they not. But the damage is done. People believe them and the people have started a, what I would call, a fantastic vegetarian movement based on untruths.
The Sheep theory of the Digestive Track. Contrary to a dozen write-ups on the Internet, man’s digestive system more closely resembles the wolf than any other animal. The idea that the human digestive system more resembles that of plant eating animals than any of the other animals on Earth is just so much more crazy talk with no substance. That is a big untruth for one main reason, it is such a BIG untruth that any grade school child can see through it. They take the second graders out to see the cows. They explain that a cow has more than one stomach and that the first stomach is never empty. They explain that cows and plant eating animals including the great apes eat all the time except when they are chewing what they have already ate. That’s their job, eating.
That in no way resembles man. The digestive system of man resembles that of a wolf. Think about it. Meat eating animals empty their stomach in less than an hour. Plant eating animals have long digestive systems that are never empty while man and the wolf empty their system three or more times a day. Point by point the wolf and man have the same digestive system. A medical doctor can’t even tell the difference unless he is trained in both systems. It is such an untruth that man’s digestive system resembles a cow or any plant eating animal that it is laughable. One would think that they wouldn’t make such ridiculously obvious untruths, but they know that there are enough people to buy their untruths that they will get many converts to the way they want people to think. Their theory has been for years, tell any untruth that you can hatch up to make another dime for the pharmaceutical industry but try to do it in such a way that the medical doctors look brilliant.
There is one more point. According to planet history mankind has been eating meat for the entire 2.5 million years of his history on this planet. The vegetarians continue to try to lead us to believe that man just recently began eating meat and that is the reason for all the new diseases. That too is a crock. The last 150 years is when we started eating junk foods, mankind has been eating meat all along.
There is ample evidence that we have been eating meat all this while, but we definitely have not been eating junk foods all along. But give us another 2.5 million years on junk foods and maybe we will be OK.
The China Study
There are two books and a book report that I would like to talk about below. Book number one was compiled mostly back in 1980 and it reported on the eating habits and records of 6500 Chinese in 65 different counties of China. The name is The China Study. It was very thorough and exhaustive. It has 890 pages and it just gives the facts to what the Chinese eat and how that relates to their health and their deaths.
Book number two was written By T. Colin Campbell PhD about the earlier larger book. Campbell is highly credited with 300 research papers, and a professorship in Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornel University. He named his book the same name The China Study. In writing his book Campbell didn’t make any copies of any passages from the first book. He only told about the various studies described in the first book. That made it easy to lie by leaving out details at any point. Since this book, more than any other is responsible for thousands of people becoming vegetarians and vegans, I’ll point out the obvious points where he has told untruths by leaving out the facts.
The book report being reported here was written by Denise Minger. It is called The China Study: Fact or Fallacy and it is a report on Campbell’s China Study book. AND I AM WRITING ABOUT DENISE’S REPORT.
OK, now about the book of untruths that has more than any other book created vegetarians and vegans and created a movement that is obviously one more attempt to deliberately destroy the health of people and create more income for the doctors and thus the pharmaceutical companies.
The original china study is a book of 890 pages of detailed study of the eating habits of 65 different counties in China. The book by Campbell which has mostly turned the world of health nuts concerning vegetarianism is a study of the 890-page book. In one study Dr. Morrison describes a successful heart disease study where the participants ate a high protein diet and had lowered heart disease. But Campbell chose to tell the world that this test showed the value of a low protein diet. The diet was described as a high protein diet by the doctor that conducted the test. But Campbell made his own decision concerning what Dr. Morrison did.
Campbell conducted a research test where he fed some rats a type of milk protein called casein. The indications were that this protein caused the rats to be more susceptible to a aflatoxin-induced liver cancer. Continue tests did indeed indicate that this was true, so Campbell extrapolated that all animal protein is a deadly threat to humans. How can you get any more unscientific than that? But the world of vegetarian readers bought it without another thought. Numerous other experiments have shown that rats fed with whey protein (an animal protein) had a great advantage over the casein fed rats, and that whey protein guards against cancer, but Campbell chose to not mention this protein fact. Ref. 67, 65, 66, 64, 63, and 62
Nowhere does Campbell call for further research into the promising cancer-fighting benefits of whey in humans. Nowhere in The China Study does Campbell discuss the potent anti-cancer effects of whey in rats. He discusses the cancer-causing effects of casein, but totally leaves out the potent advantage of whey which is also a milk protein. Whey protein concentrates and isolates are now widely available in health food stores and supermarkets. But I guess that would conflict with his rabid venting against animal protein.
The Campbell China Study does not contain any actual data gathered from the original 890 page China Study so readers have no way of knowing if the things that Campbell is claiming are true or not. When Campbell claims that the China Study found a consistent relationship between animal foods and various diseases, he gives no references that are in the 890 page book he is reporting on.
The reporting of 6500 Chinese people’s eating habits showed that in all age groups 0-64 those who regularly consumed eggs had a 43% lower death rate from cancer than those who did not consume eggs.
The eating of rice showed a 58% lower death rate due to Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) than those who didn’t eat rice. And wheat flour showed a death rate due to CHD that was 67% greater than those who didn’t eat wheat flour. A similar result was observed for death by stroke. Rice decreased the death rate and wheat flour more than increased the death rate over the improvement given by rice. Although Campbell encourages the consumption of rice, nowhere does he discourage the consumption of wheat flour, nor even mention it the problems found concerning wheat.
The entire book shows no increase in death rates due to the consumption of animal proteins. However, there are no reports given here that show the real need of the human body for protein. In the China Study animal protein was eaten in quite small quantities as few in China eat the larger amounts of protein. When they do eat animal protein it is less than half of what Americans eat and what Americans eat is less than half of what is really needed.
The balance of the book is a sales brochure for vegetarian and veganism and again although the China Study is supposed to be about the original book by the same name there are no quotes from the original book.
If you want to prove that vegetarianism is great and will make you healthy, then by all means read The China Study by Campbell. It will definitely prove it to you. But if you really want the proof you have several choices, read several of the book reports given here by real health food experts and many others and then you will begin to get some truth on the matter. The other choice would be to search out the original 890 page book called the China study written in 1980. It just gives the plain details of a study of 6500 people in China.
The References given below were furnish by Anthony Colpo and taken from several of his books. I have furnished some of his observations and some of my own, but of course, only in the China Study portion of this report. The rest of this report is data taken from many sources, but mostly what the reader has already heard about. Let me suggest two books by Anthony Colpo: TheGreatCholesterolcon.com and TheFatLossBible.net can save your life because they tell the truth about fat and cholesterol and the Medical people do not and thus one can lose his life listening to medical people as many people already have.
The China Study: Fact or Fallacy? By Denise Minger This is about the same book as given above The China Study by Campbell.
This is what I learned from what Denise’s said on the China Study by Campbell. She simply shows where Campbell lied by deceit, by leaving facts out.
Campbell Claim #1: That cholesterol in the blood tends to increase cancer mortality (death) rates. He then says cholesterol in the blood tends to be increased with animal protein in intake and decreased with plant protein intake. Which would make you think that plant protein intake decreases death rate. It seems simple. Less cholesterol should mean lower mortality rate.
Well, it isn’t quite that simple. The plant protein is not the same protein as meat protein. We learn in this same report that plant protein has a quality that tends to create two other conditions, one is hepatitis B infection and two is schistosomiasis infection. . These two infections raise the overall risk of death by cancer when taking plant protein. So eating plant protein does not decrease you risk of death from cancer. It in fact increases your risk. Campbell’s report conveniently forgets this fact which is the result of 6500 reports from 65 counties of China. Ref. 69.
Campbell Claim #2: Dietary fat which is associated with animal protein intake can cause increased risk of breast cancer.
However in this case Campbell refuses to mention that Blood Glucose levels that are higher than normal have more than twice the increased cancer risk as animal protein, and likewise does Wine intake, Alcohol intake, and even yearly fruit consumption can create more risk of death from breast cancer than animal protein intake. And there are a number of other factors that increases risk. The percentage of population working in industry increases the risk, as does, processed starch and sugar intake, corn intake, dairy intake, beer intake, and legume intake.
Do you see what this is actually saying? Yes, animal protein intake does increase the risk to some extent for breast cancer, but so what, so do all those other things. By not mentioning any of these other things he is making animal protein look worse than these other vegetable things, when in fact the animal protein is not worse at all. Are you seeing it? Campbell is lying by not saying anything, the easiest way to get away with a lie. Just leave things out. I’m sorry, I’m really tired of seeing Campbell’s untruths being whitewashed because he is a doctor and because he is a doctor, no other doctor will say anything against him, but then why would they, they would and have written the same kind of stuff. Many thousands of people will suffer and maybe even die because Campbell has done this, and of course this is what the Medical and Pharmaceutical groups do. Ref. 69
Campbell Claim #3: Campbell claims that those already at risk for liver cancer (for example because of hepatitis B virus) by increasing their intake of animal foods and /or increasing the cholesterol in their blood will increase their risk of dying of cancer or other diseases.
Wow, that looks straight forward enough. If you are already at risk for liver cancer eating animal food is gonna get you. BUT THAT ISN’T WHAT THE FIGURES SAY. After collating the report from 6500 people we find that total meat consumption correlated to a very slight reduction in cancer risk, but if you ate eggs, the more you ate would reduce your risk of cancer up to 29%, and dairy 19% and fish 11%. Other animal foods were neutral, but people with high blood cholesterol showed a large reduction in cancer risk. Somehow the risk of cancer death was dramatically reduced as much as 37% by the high blood cholesterol.
So again, the point is, in people who are already at risk for liver cancer the intake of animal protein does not make their risk worse. Instead there are a lot of non-animal components in the food that actually do increase their risk for cancer. They are listed in the 4th paragraph above. So, once more Campbell lies by omission.
Campbell Claim #4: Campbell claims that the report of 6500 people of china proved that an increase of green vegetables decreased the cardiovascular disease risk and that as the bad blood cholesterol increased the risk of cardiovascular disease increased, and since the bad blood cholesterol is associated with intake of animal protein that proves that animal protein intake increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
On the surface this claim looks kind of all right. However, adding three different components and then trying to extrapolate what are their effects takes a minute at least. We can’t just jump on the idea that the results show animal protein bad. What they did in this part of the diet survey was: one, using a diet survey they measured how many grams of green vegetables each county averaged per day, and two also using a survey they measured how many times a year each citizen ate green vegetables.
The counties eating the most greens quantity wise didn’t have any less cardiovascular disease than average. Or to state it from the other side, the counties eating a good deal less greens still have the same protection from the cardiovascular disease. This tells us that it isn’t likely that it is the greens that are making the difference. If the greens were the protection, when you change the number of greens you would change the protection which didn’t happen. If one or two or ten people were tested that would be one thing, but when you change the number of greens on thousands of people and don’t get a change in disease protection it tells you that there are other factors involved.
But what happened was Campbell got a good reading on heart disease and thought he would pass it off on us that the good reading was from green vegetables, but again his figures don’t prove out.
Some of the variables of the southern region included high fish intake, low salt intake, high rice consumption and low consumption of other grains especially wheat, and high meat consumption. Nothing significant to speak of except there were no indications that the meet diet was a problem.
There are numerous other points where the same basic concepts of misleading us are present in this book It goes on and on all through the book. I Think you have the general idea and can find the other points for yourself if you want. I will cover one or two more main points.
But don’t keep misleading yourself by thinking that Campbell is in some way trying to educate us. There is no other way to look at this book other than a bunch of misleading lies. One can make one or two or even three such mistakes in such a 350 page book, but to make a hundred such mistakes it simply has to be done deliberately. A high school kid couldn’t make that many mistakes. As I said earlier, the best way to get a lie accepted is to tell a lot of truth and then throw in a small lie that no one is supposed to notice. That’s true, except in this book, The China Study, the lies are to blatant for us to miss most of them, except the public, and of course the public believes doctors no matter what they say.
The major things left out of the China Study. Campbell doesn’t mention the extremely high correlations that were found with wheat flower and many diseases. So let’s look at the worst cancer causing thing known say cigarette tobacco and lets call that 100% cancer causing. Then wheat flour would be 46% cancer causing with most of the other known diseases even worse. After reading the China Study most people are not going to be eating wheat flour and rightly so., but that is only if they read the first 890 page china study. Ref. 69
Another thing that Campbell leaves out completely is the Tucli people documented in China who eat twice as much animal protein as the average American including two pounds of casein-filled dairy per day – yet don’t exhibit higher rates of any disease that Campbell ascribes to animal food. Ref. 69
Campbell points out that there is a relationship between colorectal cancer and cholesterol, but does not mention that sea vegetables are twice as likely to cause colorectal cancer.
Campbell fails to point out the plant protein intake correlates with a risk towards contacting most of the western diseases, such as cervix cancer, leukemia, colorectal cancer, heart diseases, diabetes, breast cancer, stomach cancer, and others. And again is is tremendously obvious why he did it, to mislead the public and up the income of the medical and pharmaceutical industry. His claims are based on three unproven ideas.
1. The casein-cancer mechanism behaves the same way in humans as in lab rats.
2. Casein promotes cancer not just when isolated, but also when occurring in its natural food form (in a matrix of other milk substances like whey, bioactive peptides, conjugated linoleic acid, minerals, and vitamins, some of which appear to have even greater opposing effects.)
3. There are no differences between casein and other type of animal protein that could impose different effects on cancer growth.
But the fact is there is no evidence that any of these unproven ideas are remotely true. I should point out that there were dozens of other incidents of data left out. I am just pointing out these facts to you so that you have a general idea of what his book does. I don’t have the time, nor do I feel that it is my job to totally cover the book. Once the reader sees that there truly does exist a condition there that needs to be investigated if he still feels that vegetarianism is important then it would be his job to finish out learning the data. In my opinion, however, this amount of facts should be enough facts to tell most anyone that there is something definitely wrong here.
I don’t know what else to say. Anytime the doctors decide to put yet another travesty on to the public, kill more people, make more money for the medical and pharmaceutical groups they just go ahead and lie and say anything and the public buys it, hook , line, and sinker. But I will tell you this, people are waking up, and the days of killing the public for the money in it are coming to a close, maybe not next week, but soon.
Campbell concludes finally in this book that all forms of animal protein have similar cancer-causing properties in humans, and thus we all should become Vegans. There isn’t the slightest bit of evidence that all forms of animal protein are cancer causing and so far, there is only one form of protein that might be cancer causing, but so far only when it has been removed from milk and used separately. There is no other evidence offered so far. So, the rest is up to you.
However, now everyone has an alternative to searching the world for a way to avoid cancer or eating only vegan or vegetarian. Now there are MMS1 and MMS2. MMS2 the human body has been using to kill diseases and other microorganisms for hundreds of thousands of years. If the body makes it and yet doesn’t have enough of it, no doubt we need to supplement that particular mineral, but we have also found out that the body also needs MMS1 daily. So, supplementing these two essential minerals in my opinion, from what we have experienced over the past 15 years, is that the supplementation will maintain health for the rest of a person’s life. Of course, that assumes that you eat properly and drink properly and maintain exercise and all that. About exercise, a 20 minute walk 3 times a week is plenty.
Vegetarianism as a religion:
Well, I guess it’s not exactly a religion, but pretty close. Thousands of people are vegetarians or Vegans because they believe in it. There certainly aren’t any clinical trials proving vegetarianism will make you healthier than just good nutrition. There isn’t any logical science proving it. But there are a lot of people who object to killing animals and I understand that. The main thing that I object to is the inhuman way they have of killing animals even for food. It is stupid, illogical, and inhuman. Not really inhuman because humans do it all the time but it is inhumane. The fear that the animal feels causes it to release all kinds of adrenalin and other enzymes some of which have got to be poisons, but no one seems to worry about that. So I would suggest better ways of killing animals for food.
That’s not what the subject of this article is about, rather it’s about vegetarianism. I just wanted to give you one more thing to think about. One of the major things that is wrong with this world and that is so many people believe that just because they believe something that what they believe is true. Of course, no one would ever admit that, but in having associated in one way or another with vegetarians for nearly 60 years I have found that most of them are vegetarians because they believe in it. Just about none of them have ever found any real proof or reason for being a vegetarian. Most of them have many nutritional deficiencies that they do not recognize as deficiency symptoms. And some of them are even sick when they don’t recognize that they are sick.
We all want a better world and that is what the Genesis 2 Church is all about. But it is first and foremost our job to keep our bodies well and in good shape. That is a dozen times truer if you are going to work to make a better world. If we make it a better world then the animals will be treated much better in the better world. But if we don’t, if we don’t keep ourselves well and in top condition then we won’t be able to help change the world or help the animals. Many people and animals are suffering now. If we stay in tip top shape, we will be able to do a lot more than if we don’t, and that means by not allowing a guilt ridden feeling keep us from not eating properly and staying healthy.
So, having said that let me give you just one paragraph of nutritional data that I have looked up the clinical trials of proving the data instead of some doctor running on and on. I will publish the data as time goes on but here is the basics: (1) You cannot gain weight by eating fats. Saturated fats are the good ones. Butter is probably the healthiest food known as it has many nutrients your body needs. Do you see why the doctors have suggested you eat margarine which among many things causes heart disease. (2) You may gain weight by eating protein, but not fat weight, only muscle and bone weight. (3) Only carbohydrates cause weight gain of fat, nothing else. (4)Take plenty of salt. If you take too much salt you will drink water to overcome the excess so long as you listen to your need for water, but also do not force more water than you need. You can lose weight that will stay off for good by eating a lot more meat and a lot less carbohydrates.
Atkinson was not wrong. He just didn’t defend himself when he should have. He was helping too many people and the medical people took him out. One man died from doing what was said to be Atkinson’s formula, but wasn’t. But any other doctor using drugs has hundreds of deaths to his name. Atkinson had one death, and then not really. Supplementing your diet with vitamins and minerals and other nutrients can be a good thing. Use MMS1 and 2 daily like a vitamin as they both strengthen your immune system and we know for sure that, just like the vitamins and minerals, your body needs them, both of them.
So, What: I am so sorry to say that the medical doctors and the pharmaceuticals have gotten their power behind vegetarianism. They won’t let up. They will push it and push it while all the time looking like they are not pushing it. Eventually it will get many people just like vaccinations, and chemo therapy, and all the other medical crap that destroys lives. Please study what I have pointed out and if you need more study, please do it. Vegetarianism is with us now and it will be around for a long time just like vaccinations even though there is absolutely no scientific truth in either thing. Like vaccinations it will cause much suffering and add billions of dollars to the medical and drug industry.
The good people have chosen to stand by and allow these things to happen. As Einstein said, bad things happen only when good people stand by and do nothing. However, the good people are beginning to wake up.
1. 1.Mezzano D, et al. Vegetarians and cardiovascular risk factors: hemostasis, inflammatory markers and plasma homocysteine. Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 1999; 81 (6): 913-917.
2. Li D, et al. The association of diet and thrombotic risk factors in healthy male vegetarians and meat-eaters. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 1999; 53: 612-619.
3. Dunstan JA, et al. Fish oil supplementation in pregnancy modifies neonatal allergen-specific immune responses and clinical outcomes in infants at high risk of atopy: a randomized, controlled trial. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Dec, 2003; 112 (6): 1178-1184.
4. Moriguchi T, et al. Behavioral deficits associated with dietary induction of decreased brain docosahexaenoic acid concentration. Journal of Neurochemistry, 2000; 75: 2563-2573.
5. Helland IB, et al. Maternal Supplementation With Very-Long-Chain n-3 Fatty Acids During Pregnancy and Lactation Augments Children’s IQ at 4 Years of Age. Pediatrics, January 2003; 111 (1): e39-e44.
6. O’Connor DL, et al. Growth and Development in Preterm Infants Fed Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids: A Prospective, Randomized Controlled Trial. Pediatrics, August 1, 2001; 108(2): 359 – 371
7. Williams C, et al. Stereoacuity at age 3.5 y in children born full-term is associated with prenatal and postnatal dietary factors: a report from a population-based cohort study. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 73, No. 2, 316-322, February 2001.
8. Rosell MR, et al. Long-chain n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in plasma in British meat-eating, vegetarian, and vegan men. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2005; 82: 327-334.
9. Tang AB, et al. Preferential reduction in adipose alpha-linolenic acid (19:3n-3) during very low caloric dieting despite supplementation with 18:3n-3. Lipids, 1993; 28: 987-93.
10. Francois CA, et al. Supplementing lactating women with flaxseed oil does not increase docosahexaenoic acid in their milk. American Journal Clinical Nutrition, 2003 Jan;77(1):226-33
11. Fokkema MR, et al. Short-term supplementation of low-dose gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), or GLA plus ALA does not augment LCP omega 3 status of Dutch vegans to an appreciable extent. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids, 2000; 63 (5): 287-92.
12. Baghurst KI, et al. Demographic and dietary profiles of high and low fat consumers in Australia. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 1994; 48 (1): 26-32.
13. Retzlaff BM, et al. Changes in vitamin and mineral intakes and serum concentrations among free-living men on cholesterol-lowering diets: the Dietary Alternatives Study. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 1991; 53 (4): 890-898.
14. Hambidge M. Human zinc deficiency. Journal of Nutrition, May, 2000; 130 (Suppl. 5): 1344S-1349S.
15. Hunt CD, et al. Effects of dietary zinc depletion on seminal volume and zinc loss, serum testosterone concentrations, and sperm morphology in young men. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, July, 1992; 56 (1): 148-57.
16. Prasad AS, et al. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition, May 1996; 12 (5): 344-348.
17. Nakaji S, et al. Relationship between mineral and trace element concentrations in drinking water and gastric cancer mortality in Japan. Nutrition and Cancer, 2001; 40 (2): 99-102.
18. Maes M, et al. Hypozincemia in depression. Journal of Affective Disorders, June, 1994; 31 (2): 135-140.
19. Ibs KH, Rink L. Zinc-altered immune function. Journal of Nutrition, May, 2003; 133 (5, Suppl. 1): 1452S-1456S.
20. Dardenne M. Zinc and immune function. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Aug, 2002; 56 (Suppl. 3): S20-23.
21. Siklar Z, et al. Zinc Deficiency: a Contributing Factor of Short Stature in Growth Hormone Deficient Children. Journal of Tropical Pediatrics, June 2003; 49 (3): 187-188.
22. Brown KH, et al. Effect of supplemental zinc on the growth and serum zinc concentrations of prepubertal children: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, June 2002; 75 (6): 1062-1071.
23. Prasad AS. Zinc deficiency. British Medical Journal, Feb. 22, 2003; 326 (7386): 409-410.
24. Hunt JR, Roughead ZK. Adaptation of iron absorption in men consuming diets with high or low iron bioavailability. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Jan 2000; 71: 94 – 102.
25. Alexander D, et al. Nutrient intake and haematological status of vegetarians and age-sex matched omnivores. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 1994 Aug; 48 (8): 538-46.
26. RM Lyle, et al. Iron status in exercising women: the effect of oral iron therapy vs increased consumption of muscle foods. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Dec 1992; 56: 1049 – 1055.
27. Patterson AJ, et al. Dietary and Supplement Treatment of Iron Deficiency Results in Improvements in General Health and Fatigue in Australian Women of Childbearing Age. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 2001; 20 (4): 337-342.
28. Verdon F, et al. Iron supplementation for unexplained fatigue in non-anaemic women: double-blind randomised placebo controlled trial. British Medical Journal, May 24, 2003; 326: 1124-1128.
29. Sebekova K, et al. Plasma levels of advanced glycation end products in healthy, long-term vegetarians and subjects on a western mixed diet. European Journal of Nutrition, Dec, 2001; 40 (6): 275-281.
30. Price DL, et al. Chelating Activity of Advanced Glycation End-product Inhibitors. Journal of Biological Chemistry, Dec. 28, 2001; 276 (52): 48967-48972.
31. Hipkiss AR. Carnosine. a protective, anti-ageing peptide? International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 1998; 30: S63-868.
32. Chan KM, Decker EA. Endogenous skeletal muscle antioxidants. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 1994; 34 (4): 403-26.
33. Cederblad G. Effect of diet on plasma carnitine levels and urinary carnitine excretion in humans. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 1987; 45: 725-729.
34. Lombard KA, et al. Carnitine status of lactoovovegetarians and strict vegetarian adults and children. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Aug, 1989; 50 (2): 301-306.
35. Krajcovicova-Kudlackova M, et al. Correlation of carnitine levels to methionine and lysine intake. Physiological Research, 2000; 49 (3): 399-402.
36. Gentile V, et al. Preliminary Observations on the Use of Propionyl-L-Carnitine in Combination With Sildenafil in Patients With Erectile Dysfunction and Diabetes. Current Medical Research and Opinion, September 2004; 20 (9): 1377-1384.
37. Cavallini G, et al. Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, Apr 2004; 63 (4): 641-646.
38. Davini P, et al. Controlled study on L-carnitine therapeutic efficacy in post-infarction. Drugs Under Experimental And Clinical Research, 1992; 18: 355-365.
39. Kelly GS. L-Carnitine: Therapeutic Applications of a Conditionally-Essential Amino Acid. Alternative Medicine Review, 1998; 3 (5): 345-360.
40. Iliceto S, et al. Effects of L-carnitine administration on left ventricular remodeling after acute anterior myocardial infarction: the L-Carnitine Ecocardiografia Digitalizzata Infarto Miocardico (CEDIM) Trial. Journal Of The American College Of Cardiology, Aug. 1995; 26 (2): 380-387.
41. Singh RB, et al. A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of L-carnitine in suspected acute myocardial infarction. Postgraduate Medical Journal, Jan. 199; 72 (843): 45-50.
42. Rizos I. Three-year survival of patients with heart failure caused by dilated cardiomyopathy and L-carnitine administration. American Heart Journal, Feb, 2000; 139 (2, Pt 3): S120-123.
43. Davini P, et al. Controlled study on L-carnitine therapeutic efficacy in post-infarction. Drugs Under Experimental And Clinical Research, 1992; 18: 355-365.
44. Pasantes-Morales H, et al. Taurine content in breast milk of Mexican women from urban and rural areas. Arch Med Res. 1995 Spring; 26 (1): 47-52.
45. Laidlaw SA, et al. Plasma and urine taurine levels in vegans. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 1988; 47: 660-663.
46. Azuma J, et al. Double-blind randomized crossover trial of taurine in congestive heart failure. Curr Ther Res 1983; 34 (4): 543-57.
47. Azuma J, et al. Therapeutic effect of taurine in congestive heart failure: a double-blind crossover trial. Clin Cardiol. 1985 May; 8 (5): 276-282.
48. Schaffer SW, et al. Interaction between the actions of taurine and angiotensin II.
Amino Acids, 2000; 18 (4): 305-318.
49. Pasantes-Morales H, et al. Taurine content in foods. Nutr Rep Int, 1989; 40: 793-801.
50. Laidlow SA, et al. The taurine content of common foodstuffs. Journal of Parenteral Enteral Nutrition, Mar-Apr, 1990; 14 (2): 183-188.
51. Maughan RJ. Creatine supplementation and exercise performance. International Journal of Sport Nutrition, Jun, 1995; 5 (2): 94-101.
52. Kreider RB. Effects of creatine supplementation on performance and training adaptations. Molecular And Cellular Biochemistry, Feb, 2003; 244 (1-2): 89-94.
53. Hercberg S, et al. The SU.VI.MAX Study: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial of the Health Effects of Antioxidant Vitamins and Minerals. Archives of Internal Medicine, Nov 2004; 164: 2335-2342.
54. Blot WJ, et al. Nutrition intervention trials in Linxian, China: supplementation with specific vitamin/mineral combinations, cancer incidence, and disease-specific mortality in the general population. Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Sep 15, 1993; 85 (18): 1483-1492.
55. Yu SY, et al. Protective role of selenium against hepatitis B virus and primary liver cancer in Qidong. Biological Trace Element Research, 1997; 56 (1): 117-124.
56. Clark LC, et al. Effects of selenium supplementation for cancer prevention in patients with carcinoma of the skin. A randomized controlled trial. Nutritional Prevention of Cancer Study Group. Journal of the American Medical Association, Dec 25, 1996; 276 (24): 1957-1963.
57. Korpela H, et al. Effect of selenium supplementation after acute myocardial infarction. Research Communications in Chemical Pathology and Pharmacology, Aug, 1989; 65 (2): 249-252.
58. Schnyder G, et al. Effect of homocysteine-lowering therapy with folic acid, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6 on clinical outcome after percutaneous coronary intervention: the Swiss Heart study: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of the American Medical Association, Aug 28, 2002; 288 (8): 973-979.
59. Morrison LM. Diet in coronary atherosclerosis. Journal of the American Medical Association, Jun 25, 1960; 173: 884-888.
60. Morrison LM. A nutritional program for prolongation of life in coronary atherosclerosis. Journal of the American Medical Association, Dec 10, 1955; 159 (15): 1425-1428.
61. Kennedy RS, et al. The use of a whey protein concentrate in the treatment of patients with metastatic carcinoma: a phase I-II clinical study. Anticancer Research, Nov-Dec, 1995; 15 (6B): 2643-2649.
62. Bounous G, et al. Dietary whey protein inhibits the development of dimethylhydrazine induced malignancy. Clin Invest Med. 1988 Jun;11(3):213-7.
63. Papenburg R, et al. Dietary milk proteins inhibit the development of dimethylhydrazine-induced malignancy. Tumour Biol. 1990;11(3):129-36.
64. McIntosh GH, et al. Dairy proteins protect against dimethylhydrazine-induced intestinal cancers in rats. J Nutr. 1995 Apr;125(4):809-16.
65. Hakkak R, et al. Diets containing whey proteins or soy protein isolate protect against 7,12-dimethylbenz(a)anthracene-induced mammary tumors in female rats. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2000 Jan;9(1):113-7.
66. Hakkak R, et al. Dietary whey protein protects against azoxymethane-induced colon tumors in male rats. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2001 May;10(5):555-8.
67. Badger TM, et al. Developmental effects and health aspects of soy protein isolate, casein, and whey in male and female rats. Int J Toxicol. 2001 May-Jun;20(3):165-74.
68. Chen J, et al. Diet, life-style, and mortality in China: A study of the characteristics of 65 Chinese counties. Oxford, UK; Ithaca, N.Y. Oxford University Press; Cornell University Press, 1990.
69. Denise Minger rawfoodsos.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallacy/ In reading this reference keep in mind that increasing +plus numbers indicate an increasing bad condition and increasing –negative numbers show an increasing good condition as the number gets more negative. See page 2 of this report.
Other interesting articles:
Tune in this Sunday, Dec. 15th, 2019
10 AM EST
Let’s change the world together!
Bishop Mark S. Grenon
- Bishop Joseph Grenon