G2Voice Broadcast #199 – It’s all Dung!
Sunday June 28th , 2020
Last week’s G2Voice
No one wants to say the words ‘CURE’ or ‘HEAL’. WHY? They are good words!
Kerri Rivera interviewed By Mike Adams about Chlorine Dioxide vs. Autism
We interviewed our good friend Dr. Judy Mikovits who was featured on the documentary ‘Plandemic’ which now has 1 Billion views!!! Pray for her as she exposes Dr. Fauci and the Big Pharma!
Sign up for Newsletters-
Subscribe and Like ‘g2church’ channel on
Freely Giving of the G2Sacraments:
- Scabies - I have used MMS with multiple things but I would say if was especially good getting my GI track in working order and also excellent for when I used it on mites the felt like scabies with DMSO. Helps fighting off viruses too. I think my greatest success was use it for a mite infection(possibly scabies) I had which I could not kick for several weeks. I was about to take a heavy duty western med cream when I thought, let me try 20 drops of MMS mixed with a half tsp of DMSO. Within 5 min I had relief and after about 4 application the infection went away.
- I was diagnosed with a variety of illnesses (Arteriosclerosis of the Aorta, GOUT, pre-d diabetic, Chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis, severe depression, Degenerative Disc disease and HPV. After using MMS, I was healed of all these illnesses. Do I have a Testimony? Yes, my testimony is that I feared utilizing this sacrament due to all the negative information I found about it on the internet. However, after being in the health care system for so long and not getting better, I decided to try this anyway as the health care system was not helping me at all. I was just getting worse and worse as each year rolled by. I found your site by pure chance and listened to many testimonies. My doctors told me that I would need to be on medication s for the rest of my life so, I thought, since I was MISERABLE under the health care system and not getting better with medications, I decided to take my health into my own hands and try MMS. Low and behold, MMS healed all my illnesses in a matter of weeks. I was elated. Thank you, Bishop Jonathan, Mark, and Joseph. May God forever Bless you guys and may GOD give you the time, funds, and blessings to you need to spread this important information to the world.
- I have helped more than 20 people since MMS healed me. Many with
serious illnesses. MS, HERPES, HIV, Ear Infections, Diabetes, Stomach issues, Arthritis, foreign object stuck in throat, It is unfortunate how some people are healed but do not want to provide testimonies due to their illness or for fear of losing their jobs if they utter a word about this product. I am happy to know that I was able to help them and understand their fear. While I have asked for a video or written testimony, I have never pressured or guilt-ed them in to providing one. My only response is : Psalms 56:11 (KJV) In God I have put my trust, I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
- I have used the Sacraments with my daughter and grandson. Allergy or cold symptoms gone within hours.
- Whenever I get my sinus attack ( i have done numerous operations before) and there was a time I was using antibiotics every alternate month but after coming to homeopathy and MMs I was able to control that with no antibiotics at all. Praise be to God.!!!
- Autism - Two and a half years ago I was searching for autism treatments. Late one night the Quantum Leap video came up on the sidebar of YouTube. I wanted to sleep, but had a strong gut feeling that I needed to watch this particular video. I was blown away when I watched it. So I then searched some more and found Kerri Rivera who uses MMS for Autism. Fast forward two and a half years to now, and our health is amazing! We now know how to look after ourselves and have stopped everything from colds to cold sores in their tracks within a day. Our 5yo daughter is now recovered from Autism! From ATEC 86 down to 4 in two years. We are so overjoyed, and every moment of life now is so precious. God Bless Reverend Dave
- I collect rain water for all home use. It washes directly off roof into 10, 45gal plastic trash cans. I filter after but it has been loaded with mosquito larva and hatched mosquitoes. The sun on the black cans kills most but I kept getting a cloud of very hungry hatched misquotes.
So, CLO2 to the rescue!!! I placed a floating lid with 20 activated drops of MMS1 and let if gas all the connected tanks and not one living mosquito. A most elegant and CHEAP solution. Anthony Jones
- Dear Jordan, I want to say THANK YOU to you and your father! I truly appreciate both of you for sharing your knowledge with us. It's been wonderful and most helpful to be able to use the Church Sacraments to mitigate and help to heal my own body. ALL people should be free to do what we believe is best for our own health! I joined Genesis 2 Church almost 3 years ago. Since then I've learned so much through your classes and videos. As I've received so many health benefits for myself, I shared with others. They have also had great success with their physical issues that medications failed to help them with. When I purchased my home, I was working hard to make desired changes to my new home. Unfortunately, I fell and broke the 6th and 7th vertebra in my neck on March 25th. It was not only very painful, but scary, too! The ER Doc fitted me with a neck brace and sent me home due to the Corona Virus outbreak. My daughter helped me apply the Protocol 3000 for the first 3 days, to alleviate the horrible pain in my neck and arm. My pain decreased to the point that I was able to do it myself after that! Within one week of using the Protocol 3000 and DMSO, the pain was gone!
I go back to the Dr. on July 1st for an X-ray. I'm hopeful that my neck has healed to the point that I won't need to wear the neck brace anymore!
I love and thank you all so very much for the sharing of knowledge and the Church Sacraments! ALL are huge blessings to me! Sincerely, Vicky Bruce
- Hey Mark... hope you are well... I’ve followed you for many years and bought your book, used MMS to cure my self of many things... and have passed your fantastic research onto others in need... I now have a friend who has cervical dysplasia... I’m wondering if MMS will help her, as she’s tried everything she can find naturally and said nothing is helping... I want to recommend MMS to her.. shall I do so? Look forward to your reply. Thank you Demi
- Woman in brooklyn 68 yrs old Sick for weeks with covid Scared to death to go into any hospital in NYC WAS SENT SACRAMENTS 5 drops 5 times a day. For 2 days, then again on 3rd and day massive evacuation of stool. 4th day woke up 7 pounds down, hungry(order me a pizza!) And has been well ever since - Ron
Volume Three is out in eBook!
This month we need your help in the following ways:
- Get these videos to as many as you can
- This insanity needs to STOP!: https://www.brighteon.com/084b61e6-4729-4d15-9c1f-608f1b460f3e
- Letter to President Trump and Response to FDA/FTC about their attack on our Sacraments! 4-19-20: https://www.brighteon.com/aedb4e1b-3a47-434f-8548-7efe585a1cf1
- WRITE the President also and maybe even the Attorney General for relief!
Send President Trump your testimony and ask for relief from this attack by the FDA and DOJ against the Genesis II Church: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
- US Marshalls serve TRO to G2Church: https://www.brighteon.com/b5c7458a-c03b-481d-a6c7-7ca6aed4f5da
- The G2Church Documentary: quantumleap.is
- Listen to the G2Voice Broadcast at: g2voice.is
- Get our weekly Newsletters at: www.g2churchnews.org
- Get people our G2Church Documentary: quantumleap.is
- Become a G2Church Member
Get the Online Course and learn how to heal (People need to learn to make the G2 Sacraments themselves!) : https://g2churchvideocourse.org/
- Donate for both eBooks to learn why this is all happening to the G2Church and tell others to do the same. “Imagine, A World Without DIS-EASE”, g2churchbooks.org
You want to know why we are being hit so hard by FDA and corrupt DOJ attorneys and judge? Read these books!
Vol.1 Vol. 2 Vol. 3
NOTE: These things will really help us!
This week’s topic
It’s all Dung!
“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ”, Philippians 3:8 KJV
NOTE: The Lord used Paul to write 13 of the New Testament books were written by him!
DUNG, noun [G.] The excrement of animals.
DUNG, verb transitive To manure with dung
DUNG, verb intransitive To void excrement.
I get criticized for saying the word ‘shit’ like I am sinning against God when it is a word! There is no basis in the Scriptures for that. In fact, it is just the opposite! Usually it is ‘religious’ people that try to rebuke me with verses like: “Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.”, Ephesians 4:29-30 KJV
What he said about himself:
“But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.”, 2 Corinthians 11:6 KJV
“That I may not seem as if I would terrify you by letters. For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech contemptible. Let such an one think this, that, such as we are in word by letters when we are absent, such will we be also in deed when we are present.”, 2 Corinthians 10:9-11 King James Version (KJV)
Why am I covering a topic like this? Well first of all, Have you ever heard the saying. ‘you can’t take it with you’ or ‘did you ever see a hearse with a U-Haul behind it? The point I am trying make is summed up this little poem, “Only one life so soon it will pass and only what’s done for Christ will last”.
Paul, the apostle in the New Testament lost everything that was important as far as the world is concerned, BUT gained all that the Lord thinks is important.
- He lost his very important position as a Pharisee. He lost money and fame.
- He was one that was trained by the #1 Teacher at that time Gamaliel and was very respected
- He was allowed to persecute all the Christians with full authority
- He was a hero to the religious Jews of his day
- In other words, He had what most people look for today, Money, Power, Pride and Prestige!
NOTE: Saul who become Paul gave it ALL up once he met Jesus on the Damascus Road! He counted all he lost DUNG or in today’s vernacular – SHIT!
Acts 9 King James Version (KJV)
“And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
19 And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.
20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.
21 But all that heard him were amazed, and said; Is not this he that destroyed them which called on this name in Jerusalem, and came hither for that intent, that he might bring them bound unto the chief priests?
22 But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ.
23 And after that many days were fulfilled, the Jews took counsel to kill him:”, Acts 9:1-23 KJV
II Corinthians 11
What Paul went thru for the Lord Jesus – Yeshua!
“Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.
6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.
7 Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely?
8 I robbed other churches, taking wages of them, to do you service.
9 And when I was present with you, and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for that which was lacking to me the brethren which came from Macedonia supplied: and in all things I have kept myself from being burdensome unto you, and so will I keep myself.
10 As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia.
11 Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.
12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
16 I say again, let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.
17 That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.
18 Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also.
19 For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.
20 For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.
21 I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also.
22 Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I.
23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
28 Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.
29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?
30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.
31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.
32 In Damascus the governor under Aretas the king kept the city of the damascenes with a garrison, desirous to apprehend me:
33 And through a window in a basket was I let down by the wall, and escaped his hands.”, II Corinthians 11 KJV
“It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.
2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.
6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
11 I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.
12 Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds.”, II Corinthians 12:1-12 KJV
Before Paul was called Paul, he was called Saul!
Look what he did to the Early Church and watched Stephen be killed by stoning!
Note: Stephen wasn’t stoned to death BUT WAS ROCKEC TO SLEEP!
54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.
55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
8 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.
2 And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him.
3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.” Acts 7-8 KJV
You say well that was the Apostle Paul and he saw the Lord but what about recently any people like that?
Look at the first people that came to America to worship freely the Lord and
what they believed. See how far we have come today! We need to get putting the Lord first in all we do!
The First University in the New World was the College at Cambridge which later was changed to ‘Harvard University’ in honor of John Harvard. Look how these earlier founders lived and believed. Outdated? Were these people that risks their lives to come to America and run from Religious tyranny ignorant immoral people trusting in a fairly tale or brave men and women that stood on the ROCK of the World of God?
At age 31, Rev. John Harvard contracted tuberculosis and died on SEPTEMBER 14, 1638.
The record of where his grave was located was lost during the Revolutionary War.
Having no male heir, John left half of his 1,600 pound estate to the College at Cambridge , along with a library of over 400 volumes.
John Harvard's library included Bible commentaries, volumes in Hebrew and Greek, an Aramaic lexicon of the Talmud, and books by Homer, Plutarch, Aquinas, Bacon, Calvin, and Luther.
After his library was used by colonial scholars for over a century, a fire in 1764 destroyed all John Harvard's books, except one, The Christian Warfare Against the Devil, World and Flesh And Means to Obtain Victory (1634), written by John Downame.
The General Court of Massachusetts Bay voted in 1639 to rename the College at Cambridge after John Harvard. It is the oldest institution of higher learning in America.
On the wall by the old iron gate at Harvard University's main campus entrance, and also noted in Harvard Divinity School's catalog, is the statement of Harvard's founders:
"After God had carried us safe to New England, and wee had builded our houses, provided necessaries for our livelihood, rear'd convenient places for God's worship, and settled the Civill Government:
One of the next things we longed for, and looked after was to advance Learning and to perpetuate it to Posterity; dreading to leave an illiterate Ministry to the Churches, when our present Ministers shall lie in the Dust ...
... And as wee were thinking and consulting how to effect this great Work, it pleased God to stir up the heart of one Mr. Harvard, a godly gentleman and a lover of learning there living amongst us, to give the one half of his estate ... towards the erecting of a college and all his Library."
Harvard's declared purpose was: "To train a literate clergy."
This was consistent with 106 of the first 108 schools in America, which were founded on Christianity.
Ten of the twelve presidents of Harvard prior to the Revolutionary War were ministers.
Fifty percent of the 17th-century Harvard graduates became ministers.
Harvard College was founded in "In Christi Gloriam" as its founders believed: "All knowledge without Christ was vain."
In 1692, the motto of Harvard was: "Veritas Christo et Ecclesiae" ("Truth for Christ and the Church").
The word "Veritas" on the college seal referenced divine truth, and was embedded on a shield, which can be found on Memorial Church, Widener Library, and numerous Harvard Yard dorms.
The shield has on top two books facing up and on the bottom a book facing down, symbolizing the limits of reason and the need for God's revelation.
America's God and Country Encyclopedia of Quotations
Harvard's Rules & Precepts, September 26, 1642, stated:
"1. When any Scholar ... is able to make and speak true Latine in Verse and Prose ... And decline perfectly the paradigims of Nounes and Verbes in the Greek tongue ... (he is allowed) admission into the college.
2. Let every Student be plainly instructed, and earnestly pressed to consider well, the maine end of his life and studies is, to know God and Jesus Christ which is eternall life, John 17:3
and therefore to lay Christ in the bottome, as the only foundation of all sound knowledge and Learning. And seeing the Lord only giveth wisedome, Let every one seriously set himself by prayer in secret to seeke it of him Prov. 2,3.
3. Every one shall so exercise himselfe in reading the Scriptures twice a day,
that he shall be ready to give such an account of his proficiency therein, both in Theoreticall observations of Language and Logick, and in practicall and spirituall truths, as his Tutor shall require, according to his ability; seeing the entrance of the word giveth light, it giveth understanding to the simple, Psalm, 119:130.
4. That they eshewing all profanation of God's name, Attributes, Word, Ordinances, and times of Worship, do studie with good conscience carefully to retaine God, and the love of his truth in their mindes,
else let them know, that (notwithstanding their Learning) God may give them up to strong delusions, and in the end to a reprobate minde, 2Thes. 2:11, 12. Rom. 1:28.
5. That they studiously redeeme the time; observe the generall houres ... diligently attend the Lectures, without any disturbance by word or gesture ...
6. None shall ... frequent the company and society of such men as lead an unfit, and dissolute life. Nor shall any without his Tutors leave, or without the call of Parents or Guardians, goe abroad to other Townes.
7. Every Scholar shall be present in his Tutors chamber at the 7th houre in the morning, immediately after the sound of the Bell, at his opening the Scripture and prayer, so also at the 5th houre at night, and then give account of his owne private reading ...
But if any ... shall absent himself from prayer or Lectures, he shall bee lyable to Admonition, if he offend above once a weeke.
8. If any Scholar shall be found to transgresse any of the Lawes of God, or the Schoole ... he may bee admonished at the publick monethly Act."
In 1790, the requirements for Harvard stated:
"All persons of what degree forever residing at the College, and all undergraduates ... shall constantly and seasonably attend the worship of God in the chapel, morning and evening ...
All the scholars shall, at sunset in the evening preceding the Lord's Day, lay aside all their diversions and ... it is enjoined upon every scholar carefully at apply himself to the duties of religion on said day."
America's God and Country Encyclopedia of Quotations
Samuel Langdon was a colonial chaplain and pastor before being chosen as President of Harvard in 1776.
In an Election Day address, May 31, 1775, Harvard President Samuel Langdon spoke to the Massachusetts Provincial Congress:
"We have rebelled against God. We have lost the true spirit of Christianity, though we retain the outward profession and form of it.
We have neglected and set light by the glorious Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and His holy commands and institutions.
The worship of many is but mere compliment to the Deity, while their hearts are far from Him. By many, the Gospel is corrupted into a superficial system of moral philosophy, little better than ancient Platonism .
My brethren, let us repent and implore the divine mercy. Let us amend our ways and our doings, reform everything that has been provoking the Most High, and thus endeavor to obtain the gracious interpositions of providence for our deliverance ...
May the Lord hear us in this day of trouble ...
We will rejoice in His salvation, and in the name of our God, we will set up our banners! ..."
"Wherefore is all this evil upon us? Is it not because we have forsaken the Lord?
Can we say we are innocent of crimes against God? No, surely it becomes us to humble ourselves under His mighty hand, that He may exalt us in due time ...
My brethren, let us repent and implore the divine mercy.
Let us amend our ways and our doings, reform everything that has been provoking the Most High, and thus endeavor to obtain the gracious interpositions of Providence for our deliverance ..."
Harvard President Langdon concluded:
"If God be for us, who can be against us? The enemy has reproached us for calling on His name and professing our trust in Him.
They have made a mock of our solemn fasts and every appearance of serious Christianity in the land ... May our land be purged from all its sins!
Then the Lord will be our refuge and our strength, a very present help in trouble, and we will have no reason to be afraid, though thousands of enemies set themselves against us round about.
May the Lord hear us in this day of trouble ... We will rejoice in His salvation, and in the name of our God, we will set up our banners."
After being President of Harvard, Samuel Langdon was a delegate to the New Hampshire Convention which ratified the United States Constitution in 1788.
Samuel Langdon gave an address "The Republic of the Israelites an Example to the American States":
"The Israelites may be considered as a pattern to the world in all ages, and from them we may learn what will exalt our character, and what will depress and bring us to ruin.
Let us therefore look over their constitution and laws, enquire into their practice, and observe how their prosperity ... depended on their strict observance of the divine commands both as to their government and religion."
Tune in this Sunday
June 28th ,2020
10 AM CST
Let’s change the world together!
Bishop Mark S. Grenon
- Mark Grenon
- Hits: 1219